brunch (style)

los angles, the city of influences, and where stan and kyle were visiting. they had never really left south park except for class trips to denver and such. when they told their families that they had saved for vacation they were all shocked that they had the balls to leave, even if just for 2 weeks. the first few days were just getting acclimated to the heavy city life, the traffic, the amount of people, and most importantly the food. they didn't have any good cafes in south park besides 'tweek bros'. during the first week they visited a dutch bros, erewhon market, flowerboy project, and they ate the best avocado toast sitting on the big pink wall. on their 5th day i. la, they wanted to try a good underground place, so they woke up early to watch the sun rise and get an early start. the phone alarm beeped and beeped, alerting them to wake up at 5:30, more known as the asscrack of dawn.
"stan get up", kyle had arise first and planted soft kisses all over his lovers face ,"come on we need to get dressed to watch the sunrise!". stan lightly stirred as he watched his perfect boy get out of bed, as a soft smile upturned the corners of his mouth and a soft pink blush rose hot on his face.
"okay babe i'm up, how are we dressing?" stan asked quizzically. they were of course going to take the cutest photos to post and show everyone back home, and they needed to match styles (haha).
kyle replied "ummm go for kinda skater", turning on 'burnin up!' by the jonas brothers to get pumped for the day. stan entered the bathroom to meet kyle, snaking his arms around the smaller boy. kyle smiled a stupid grin, replying with "go get dressed you loser" while shaking stan's arms off him. stan laughed lightly and followed kyle's orders.
"are you ready love?" stan yelled, "yes shawty i am" kyle says laughing the hardest he seemed to ever have. stan laughed right along with him, grabbing his hand, leading him out to the car. stan wore a long-sleeve shirt that was striped under a black graphic tee and a pair of black ripped jeans with slip-on black and white checkered vans. kyle wore something similar, with regular acid-wash blue jeans, a white long-sleeve with a baby pink shirt, and classic old skool black vans. they hopped into the car, blasting 'tangerine' by glass animals and drove to runyon canyon to watch the sunrise. the watched the cotton candy sunrise before walking back down to the car to head to the 'blu jam cafe'. the were seated immediately as they were the only ones there since it was still so early. the boys chatted, both ordering iced coffee. kyle getting the 'crunchy french toast' while stan ordered the 'spicy vegan tex mex tofu hash'. both boys ate in silence, enjoying the atmosphere of the busy city finally quiet. both boys then realized why they loved south park, it was a city that was so quiet it was busy. everyone was always doing something but nothing ever happened, well at least not anymore. stan and kyle finished their meal and left a healthy tip before hopping into the car to drive back up to the airbnb, where both boys subsequently passed out in each others arms from being up so early. just before they fell asleep, stan said "we need to do this more often", kyle only nodded in response before both boys drifted into a comfortable sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 604*

hi besties i missed u guys!! school and summer was really busy!! i got a job, hated my life because of my job, got my license, my county got rid of the mask mandate, i started in person school again, my county reissued the mask mandate and no one listened, i quit my job and was also subsequently fired, then got lowkey disowned, lost a cat and then got a cat, and now here we are!! i still love sp but have been getting more into mcyt/dsmp BUT i still really enjoy writing south park. so hopefully now things are starting to settle down within my family and i've found a new routine i can update more again!! most likely just on weekends tho being honest, i'm still pretty busy and actively searching for a new job :). but thanks for sticking around to the babes that have <3. i love you guys so much, stay hydrated, and take care of yourselves -kimmie <3