my sunshine (kyman)

*i think kyman is just a ship i can write sadly, so here's a kinda sad oneshot*
*cartman pov*

the other night, i dreamt i held you in my arms. i woke up alone in the empty bed. i looked at the photo of you i kept on my dresser. i was mistaken, so i hung my head and i cried. i cried until i had no more tears left. you are my sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray. you'll truly never know dear how much i love you. please don't take my sunshine away world. i'll always love you and try to make you happy. if you had only said the same. one day i know you'll leave me to love another, and i know you'll regret it all someday. you're still my sunshine that makes me happy when skies are gray. you'll never know kyle, how much i love you. please don't take my sunshine away world. each day was the same, dream of kyle, wake up and cry, and carry the motions of my day before i fall back asleep to do it all again. i remember you told me once that you really loved me, and that no one else would come between us. but now you've left me to love another, you have shattered all of my dreams. my sunshine, my only sunshine. you made me so happy when skies were gray. in all my dreams dear, you always leave me for stan, and when i wake my heart is in pain. but when you come back to make me happy, i'll forgive you ky and i'll take all the blame. please you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are gray. you'll never know dear just how much i love you. please don't take my sunshine away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 292*

hey everyone!! i know i went on a small break of like all of last week, but i needed it. school has been HELLA tough to the point where i have at least an hour to an hour and a half of homework each night after being in classes for 4 hours straight. they're trying to cram 18 weeks of work into 9 weeks, and i'm pretty sure we have a final this quarter, so i'm just pretty stressed rn. this honestly was just kinda a shitty filler chapter since i didn't want to leave you guys hanging without an explanation for too long. anyways i feel SO much better coming into school next week, i just think getting back into the swing of it was my problem. anyways i have a pretty long dip chapter coming up, and MANY more ideas. also i'm going to be putting out a skephalo oneshot sometime this week so if you ship that please be on the lookout! i love you all so so much!!!