i'm sorry (kyman)

*this chapter has strong language as well as mentions of bullying so i suggest if you're sensitive to that that you just skip this chapter*

"GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FAG YOU FUCKING JEW" cartman yelled at kyle, he had been ripping on him all morning. kyle did his best to try to ignore it whenever cartman would mess with him, but this time he broke. kyle took one look at cartman, and just broke down crying, heaving sobs. cartman looked at kyle, and scooped him up in a big hug. he took kyle's hat off running his fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down.
kyle mentioned to get out through his sobs "cartman *sob* why do *sob* you rip on me *sniffle* all of the time?" by this point kyle had gotten a hold of himself, continuing with "i try to not let you get to me, i try so hard, but i'm weak and i deserve everything. i just can't handle it anymore cartman, my life is falling apart". by this time kyle started crying again, right into cartman's shoulder. cartman took a long time to respond, trying to think of what he could say to the crying boy who was clutching onto him like his life depended on it.
when he finally found the right words, cartman responded "kyle, i'm so sorry. i didn't know me ripping on you got to you so much. i realize my mistake now. i never thought about how much i hurt you, maybe even ike. i'm so sorry. you didn't deserve anything i did to you kyle. you are such an amazing person, you're so sweet, and loving. please just forgive me, let me take you on one date, please?"
kyle looked at cartman, just starring for a long time. he had stopped crying by this time. he looked down at his feet, thinking. finally he looked up at cartman, and grabbed his hand. kyle was the first to speak saying "so where are we going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 311*

hey guys! i got a random boost of energy tonight after starting this book, and i just recently started shipping kyman, along with style, so that's why this is a lot shorter. i thought i should try something new though so here you go lovely kyman shippers :)
*plz don't have shipping wars in the comments there will be style and kyman :)*