guard dogs (gregstophe)

*contains bigger, longer, and uncut spoilers*

gregory looked out his bedroom window, someone was moving into the house next to him, but he couldn't get a good view of faces or anything. just a woman, and a boy that looked about his age. the boy had disheveled brown hair, a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, a green shirt, a shovel on his back, brown pants, fingerless gloves, and black shoes. gregory, of course wanting to be the polite british boy he was, wanted to bring a welcome gift over to the new neighbors. today was friday, so gregory went downstairs to start baking and decided on saturday that he would at least go and say hello.
"christophe! tomorrow i want you to go and make friends. and stop saying horrible things about God!" christophe heard. he hated God. he was the biggest bitch of them all. his mother decided that after the canadian vs american war when he died (thanks to kenny though he was revived) that they needed to move out of such a strange town. they moved out to denver. his mother finally got sick of the city and decided to move back to south park. it was 9 pm, and christophe couldn't sleep. he decided to walk around his neighborhood. he got about half-way down the street from his house, he heard barking. "they might be guard dogs, sheet!" christophe thought. christophe dug a hole underneath him, wanting to leave rather quickly. sadly, his miscalculated where he needed to dig up, and ended up in his neighbors living room. he looked around for other people, and saw a blond boy around his age baking cookies. he climbed out of the hole and went to talk to the blonde, wanting to explain what happened and saying he'd pay for the damages.
"um excusez-moi? i seem to have miscalculated my meazurements, and i ended up in your house. i will pay for ze damages. there were just fucking dogs, and zey might be guard dogs, and i FUCKING HATE guard dogs." christophe said, his french accent still rather strong. gregory turned around his mouth wide open at the sight of christophe. he went over to the french boy and just stared at him for a second.
"christophe? do you remember me? it's gregory." gregory spoke, his english accent coming through. gregory didn't think he would ever see christophe again, he died when he was attacked by the guard dogs at the uso show, but he guesses when kenny wished everything went back to normal that christophe came back as well. gregory just wondered why christophe never stopped by before he left or at least told gregory he was okay. he knew that they had a rocky past, but they were still really close friends. finally christophe's jaw dropped and he closed the gap between the two boys. gregory hugged him back happy that christophe remembered him.
"oh sheet gregory. i didn't think i'd ever seen you again." christophe said, still in shock at seeing the blond haired boy. gregory was christophes best friend, even though he would never admit it, he was way too stubborn. christophe took the unfinished cigarette out of his mouth putting the lit end out with his fingers and put in back in his pocket for later.
"so gregory, how about we catch up, and i guezz i can help you with ze cookies az payment." christophe said. in reality he just wanted to spend more time with gregory now that they were back together. he had always wondered what happened to gregory, but being young kids they didn't have any social media and phones were what they were now. gregory agreed grabbing christophes hand and pulling him into the kitchen. christophe made sure not to smoke in the house as he jumped up onto the counter sitting on it. the two boys talked for hours while they baked cookies. by the time they got done it was 5 am, and they had a butt ton of dishes to do. they sat down on the couch next to each other, and in their tired state they subconsciously cuddled. they woke up at 8 am tangled in each other's arms. they pulled away from each other while blushing. gregory walked christophe home, bringing over some cookies for his family. they got to christophes front door. with gregory, in his sleep deprived state, gave christophe a goodbye kiss.
"bye christophe thanks for making cookies with me, i missed my best friend!" gregory said. christophe just nodded and pulled him into another quick kiss. then he quickly opened and shut the door. he thought "maybe moving back to south park wasn't a terrible idea"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 783*

ayeee look 2 oneshots in one night!! this one was almost finished and it's been in my drafts forever so here it is!! i love you guys the most!!