welcome home (creek)

craig had gone to summer camp this summer as a counselor, and it had been the longest two weeks of tweek's life. he hadn't spent that much time without talking to craig since, well he couldn't even remember. there was no service in the woods where craig was, so he couldn't even use his phone. but little to tweeks knowledge, craig had told him that he was coming home later than he actually was so he could surprise the twitchy blonde boy.
"hmm since craig isn't *NGH* gonna be home for another *AGH* two hours, i guess i'll watch a movie" tweek said, sadly. he missed his boyfriend more than craig could ever imagine. before craig left for camp, he made sure to give tweek lots of kisses to hold him over, but he knew it would never be enough. craig had finally approached the twitchy blonds house, and felt his heart rate increase. he had a small smile creep onto his face. only stripe and tweek had ever seen him smile, well on purpose. there was that one time that butter's and kenny has shown up, and saw him smile at tweek and call him pet names. kenny had laughed at him for 2 days. then after those two days craig proceeded to punch kenny square in the face so they were even.
craig had finally reached tweek's house. he was so excited to see his boyfriend, he almost forgot to be quiet! he slowly opened up the front door, and closed it just as quietly. he had told mr. and mrs. tweak about this so they told tweek to take the day off while they worked at the shop. craig had brought popcorn because he knew tweek would be watching a movie. he sat down on the couch right next to tweek, putting his arm around the trembling boy's shoulders.
"did you miss me?" craig asked looking at tweek. "AHHHHH!!" tweek yelled jumping off the couch.
"HUH CRAIGY YOU'RE HOME I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" tweek yelled jumping into craig wrapping his legs around craig's waist, and his arms around his neck, peppering his face with kisses all over. craig hugged back tightly happy to have his lover in his arms again. they shared a long. passionate kiss. finally when they separated for air, craig felt a playful slap on his arm.
"CRAIG YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH I THOUGHT SOMEONE BROKE IN COMING TO KILL ME!!" tweek screamed shaking violently. craig sat them back on the couch holding the shaking boy in his arms, cuddling with him.
"it's okay tweekers. i'm here for you baby, calm down sweetheart. remember breathe in and out, you've got this. i love you honey." craig said stroking the blonds hair, kissing his head.
"i love you too babe. i missed you so much, i'm so happy you're home." tweek said snuggling closer to craig. when tweek's parents came home, they took a picture of the sleeping boys cuddling on the couch, sending it to craig's parents, fangirling about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 509*

i love this. i haven't had a lot of writing motivation lately but here this is, the longest oneshot yet! also if you wanna request anything, feel free to comment with the ship and the idea