finally together (dip)

*this is really unoriginal ahah*

the last thing pip saw was the silver of
mecha-streisand's foot before he was crushed to death. suddenly he was with a crowd of people, "hello everyone, welcome to hell, the correct religion to get into heaven was to be a morman. satan will show you around soon."
pip had heard this, and immediately thought of damien. pip soon found satan, damien's father.
"excuse me satan, do you happen to know where damien is? i've missed him very much, and now we're finally able to see each other again!" pip said in a rather cheery voice. satan responded, saying damien was at the luau, but he should be back home soon. satan took pip to where damien lived, and pip sat waiting anxiously for damien to arrive home. pip heard the doorknob turning after about 10 minutes. he looked toward the door, and there he was, the demon boy pip had fallen for all those years ago. the boy he hadn't seen since third grade. damien took a second to recognize him, but just for a second pip saw his cold dark eyes light up brighter than all of the stars combined.
"PIP OH MY GOD I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, i mean it's good to see you after all of those years, not like i was thinking about you or anything" at first damien had engulfed him in a huge hug, but soon let good and went back to his not caring looking attitude.
"i've missed you too damien. i've thought of you every day since i last saw you. i hoped everyday that you would come back up to south park, just so i could see you again. i've missed you so much." finally pip had realized he was crying, slowing he walked toward damien hugging him, and it took a second from the shock, but pip was surprised when he felt the boy hugging him back. finally, they were back together, nothing being able to separate them anymore. they could finally be happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 337*

i think dip is such a cute ship because it's the cheesy opposites attract story and i think it's just the cutest.