holy hell (creek)

craig had been a pastor at the local church for about two years now. yes, craig was openly gay and a pastor. that's what he had liked about the redneck town he had grown up in, so much weird shit had happened that everyone was pretty close and accepting. after craig graduated he didn't have any plans for the rest of his life, so on a whim he decided that he wanted to become a pastor for his small mountain town. no matter how much he would say he hated it there, he knew he wasn't being fully truthful. he loved being near his family but missed his friends who had decided that they wanted to leave the small town. he decided not to leave though for the sake of his family and all of the history he has with the town. from his fake relationship, to when he basically got kidnapped by stan's gang and taken to peru, or the times he's played in the streets in his neighborhood, he knew that life would be different outside of south park. he kept in contact with most of his old friends, and his old enemies. jimmy was into comedy in la, clyde and token settled down in a small cottage in a rural area, kenny and leo (he quit going by butters by high school) adopted karen and lived together in an apartment in denver, kyle and stan started to travel the world together just to see everywhere, cartman was just cartman living in his mom's basement still surprisingly not over heidi, but sadly craig never kept in contact with tweek. in 8th grade, tweek's family moved away to open a better coffee shop in a less rural area wanting a more city-oriented life. it was a sad goodbye to craig as he and tweek had been "dating" for over 4 years at that point becoming extremely close with each other. craig was stupid and never got tweeks number so they couldn't keep in touch. craig was in the church one day praying when he heard a knock on the door. he opened the door to see a slightly shakey boy with blond hair wearing a green shirt staring back at him. he looked the petite frame up and down before seeing those hazel eyes he had fallen in love with many years ago. he instantly pulled tweek into a hug before either boy got the chance to say anything. they went down to skeeters bar to grab a drink, park county had fought to change the legal drinking age to 18 instead of 21 and surprisingly won. each boy had a few shots before calling a handicar to craig's apartment. both boys were very excited to see the other, losing clothes quickly as they had to the bedroom. after a dance of the devils tango the boys fell asleep cuddled up closely toward the other. craig woke up with a pounding headache. tweek was still asleep next to him. he stared down at the boy for a few moments, admiring how pretty he was. he got up and took some advil before deciding to make breakfast for the two of them. it was wednesday so craig didn't need to go into the church until this evening to lead the all-inclusive youth group the church held. it was about an hour until tweek woke up and headed downstairs. craig had just finished breakfast and offered some to tweek, along with the same amount of advil he had taken just an hour earlier. the boys caught up a little more. tweek mentioned that he would be moving back to south park soon explaining the city life made his anxiety skyrocket. during their fake relationship, tweek and craig both learned that they calmed each other down immensely. craig offered for the other boy to stay in his guest room, he never had guests anyways. tweek moved in a couple weeks later. as time went on the boys became boyfriends for real this time.
"hey craig, can i talk to you?" tweek asked poking his head around the corner of the kitchen. tweek needed to confess something to craig he had been hiding for months now, long before they even started dating. craig prepared himself for the worst, cancer, affair, death, he didn't let himself show it, wanting to stay strong for his lover.
"of course honey, come sit on my lap." craig offered. it was completely non-sexual. it just made it easier for the raven-haired boy to comfort his lover in that position. tweek accepted the offer gratefully, cuddling close to his taller boyfriend. craig started running his long fingers through tweek's hair, pulling slightly at some points.
"well craig, i'm an imp. as a pastor i assume you know what they are. you know like the demonic type thing. i'm sorry that i didn't tell you before, i was just so happy to see you again and spend time with you again and i didn't want to spoil it for is.i understand if you hate me or don't wanna date me anymore. i just hope it won't affect us too much." tweek had pulled out his tail and showed craig his horns. he was mesmerized by the boy. he couldn't believe that tweek was an imp. he wasn't mad, just a little surprised. he knew no matter what that he would love tweek. by this point tweeks voice was quivering not wanting to lose his lover again. craig just held him tightly. stroking his hair lightly. he loved tweek no matter what, and he wanting to prove it to his blond boy. he kissed tweek passionately wanting to show the blonde boy how much he loved him.
"tweek, baby, i love you so much. i have loved you since we were fake dating. i always regretted not getting your number or your socials before you left. i love you for you. i don't care if you're an imp. i love my tweeky." craig said peppering his lovers face with kisses. tweek calmed down and stopped crying. he knew that craig was being serious in what he said.
craig and tweek ended up having a healthy and loving relationship and adopted children in need. they never ended up leaving south park. they loved each other and their children very much, never forgetting the day they got back together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 1,070*

hey lovelies! here's another longer creek chapter with pastor craig and imp tweek. i love you all so so much!!