my rich friend (tyde)

token was south parks "rich boy". clyde was his best friend, and never said anything about tokens monetary situation because he knew that token was insecure about it. tokens family had to go to this party for his dads company or something, and token was allowed to bring one friend, so of course it was clyde.
"tokennnnn this outfit is uncomfortable and the tie is too tight." clyde whined. he was wearing a button down shirt and a tie. "look bub i know it's bad, but it'll be okay. you'll be able to take it off soon enough." token said helping clyde with his tie, giving him a hug from behind. it was normal for them to call each other nicknames and be really close, they'd been best friends for years now!
"token? how long is this party gonna last?" clyde asked in a soft voice. looking at the taller boy. "it's only an hour before we can take these clothes off, and come home and watch movies and cuddle." token replied fixing his own tie. since clyde's mom died he spent almost all of his time at token's house avoiding his own drunk father and getting back into a normal family setting. token's parents understood and didn't hesitate taking clyde under their wing. it was normal for token and clyde to cuddle, because they always had socks on, so no homo(ahah i hate myself for this). they had arrived to the party, and clyde had started to feel out of place with all of the richer people around him, he started feeling like tweek with how anxious he was.
"token i don't feel good, can we go to the bathroom?" clyde asked, playing with token's fingers. token grabbed clyde's hand and took him to the bathroom. he locked the door and brought clyde into a big hug.
"come on baby, deep breaths. in and out. i'm here with you now. calm down." token responded in a cool and calm voice petting clyde's hair.
"i love you token, more than my best friend. i love you like, in a relationship way." clyde said looking up at token. "i love you too clyde. so so much" token replied, hugging clyde from behind and turning so they could look in the mirror. for the first time, token and clyde were happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 389*

sorry for not posting! i was on vacation. i'm also not the happiest with this chapter but i'm okay with it because i love the ship tyde ahah. i love you all :)