lifeline (style)

*kyle pov*

stan had been my super best friend, my whole world, my person, my soulmate, for years. then 3 months ago we got into some dumb ass fight and now we don't talk at all. surprisingly cartman took my side, and kenny took stan's side. butters did too but that's because he loved kenny so much he couldn't live without him. cartman had tried to hook up with me multiple times, but to no avail. in all honesty i missed my super best friend so much. we had been through everything together. we went to peru, we comforted each other when chef was taken by the fruity little club, and we had hung out almost every day. i think i'm going to try to talk to stan and see what we can do to try to fix everything.
i walked to stan's house quickly. i knew his parents and shelly weren't home, they had gone on vacation leaving stan behind since he didn't want to go and since he was old enough to stay home. i put my headphones in, blasting Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer, as i walked briskly. the song had reminded me of all of my memories of stan, my god i had missed him so much. i approached his house, feeling so much more anxious than when i was walking over there. i knocked, no answer, so i knocked again. after my third time knocking i just opened the door. unsurprisingly i found a drunk stan passed out on the couch, a bottle of malibu and blue curaçao next to him. i went up to him and shook him, i figured out i would just talk to him in the morning, i got him up and brought him up to the stairs to his room somehow. he passed out again right after hitting the bed. i brought him some water, aspirin, and bread. i also got him a trash can for when he woke up so he didn't have to run to the bathroom. i laid in bed next to him, cuddling close, realizing how much i had missed him. i missed the warmth i got while i was with him, how he instinctively wrapped his arms around me while cuddling, and how amazing he smelled. stan woke up at 8:37 pm. i grabbed the bucket and watched him spill his guts out before me. i rubbed his back as he heaved over the trash can. i handed him the water and aspirin, which he graciously took, as he also reached for a piece of bread. finally he looked up and realized who i was.
"oh, hey kyle. it-it's been a while. i've missed you a whole lot. um, how've you been?" stan said. i engulfed him in the biggest hug i'd ever given him. it took stan a while to register what had happened, but once he understood he hugged back. i felt his tears on my shoulder, letting myself cry with him.
"i've missed you too bub, so so much. i'm sorry we ever got into that fight. i'm so happy i'm here with you right now."  i said back. i felt stan pull my hat off my head, running his fingers through my ginger curls. he knew i loved when he did that, it was my weakness, and he sure as hell knew it. i wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling away from his shoulder and looking into his eyes. i pulled him into a kiss, we melted into each others touch, both craving it so heavily. finally we pulled away, both smiling widely. i grabbed his hand and looking into his eyes i said "stan, i love you so much. would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" stan looked at me shocked for a second before responding "ky, baby, i've loved you for years now. of course i'll be your boyfriend. it would make me the happiest person alive." he sounded so sincere and loving. i pulled him into another hug. "but before you kiss me again go wash your mouth out because you taste like vomit" i stated matter of factly, we both cried laughing, missing this feeling. after we had both calmed down and caught each other up, we laid down again, falling asleep in each others arms. we cuddled closer, never wanting the moment to end, and finally all was good in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 731*

i kinda hate this so i might edit it once i've healed more but it'll be fine till then. again i love you all so much, and thank you for the feedback :) your kind words have made me feel better so thank you lovelies :)