the best brother ever (fike)

ike and firkle were freshman this year. in middle school, they actually formed quite a close relationship. they were ready to go into high school together. on the first day, they walked into the large school, they talked about where they would meet for lunch and what classes they had together. they were an unlikely pair, the goth boy and the canadian, but they enjoyed each others company so they hung out and did what they wanted. kyle, ike's older brother, was a senior this year. ike had grown a crush on the smaller goth boy, and didn't know how to tell him, or when to tell him. the school day ended and kyle drove stan and firkle to their houses before going home to text stan.
"hey kyle, can you talk?" ike said knocking on kyle's bedroom door, trying to think of a way to word everything to his older brother.
"of course dude. come on in." kyle sat up from laying down and patted a spot next to him. kyle and ike had always been really close, and kyle had a lot of advice to give ike from always doing speeches. ike hadn't come out to anyone yet, but he knew he wanted kyle to be the first to know.
"kyle, how do you tell someone you like them?" ike looked at kyle with innocent eyes. kyle was a little shocked since this was the first time ike had ever come to him about a crush, so he theorized with stan that his younger brother was aromantic. clearly he was wrong. he wouldn't let his brother know how shocked he was though, continuing the conversation.
"well is it a boy or a girl? because depending on the gender is how you could tell them. when i told stan i liked him it was over text because i was really nervous, but when i told heidi i liked her it was in person because from what i know, girls like that more. also make sure you do it when you feel comfortable, and you'll do great bud." kyle ended his sentence by putting his arm around his younger brothers shoulders, giving him a side hug. ike took a second to respond, but wrapped his arms around kyle, hugging him back. at that moment, ike decided he needed to tell firkle now. he walked back into him room, leaving kyle alone with his thoughts, and put on Heather by Conan Gray preparing for his first
heart break. ike texted firkle "hey dude can we talk?" and he set his phone down, anxiously waiting for a response.
"yeah ike what do you need to talk about?"
"i like you"
"well i like you too ike, you're my best friend!"
"no firkle, like in a like like way"
"ike, i like like you too. i've been waiting for you to ask me out"
"WAIT REALLY?"
"yes you canadian fool. i have to go, i'll talk to you soon"
"okay bye bub"
and with the end of that convo ike was jumping all around his room. he changed the song to Tongue Tied by Grouplove and ran to kyle's room. he was talking on the phone with stan, but looked up from the call at the sound of the sudden noise.
"THANK YOU KYLE YOU'RE THE BEST BROTHER EVER!" ike ran to his brother and hugged him tightly. kyle hugged back and hung up with stan, saying they could talk more later. for the rest of the night kyle and ike talked about their boyfriends and how the school day went. it really was a bonding moment for the two boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 608*

this was a request by @manager_bri so i hope i did this idea justice!
also i'm sorry if my updates are a little inconsistent lovelies, i'm getting my wisdom teeth out tuesday and my parents(who are divorced) are fighting a lot and i'm a lil pissed off rn, but i love you all!!