my proper intro :)

hey everyone!! i know i said i wasn't gonna write a lot, but here i am. i realized i never have a proper intro about myself
*tw drugs, abuse, alcohol, suicide*

my name is kimberly, but i go by kimmie. it's been my nickname since birth basically. i was named after my aunt and my grandma. i'm a sophomore this year, and i'm 15 years old. my favorite school subject is choir or rotc. i sing outside of school in a prestigious choir for my city. i live in missouri, and when i'm older i want to be a labor and delivery nurse. my favorite colour is purple. i am a part of an organization called jobs daughters. my hobbies are singing and playing ukulele, and id love to add more of that into this book. i started writing on wattpad when i was 10 with 2 of my other friends, and the stories are absolutely terrible. then i quit for about 2 years until i was in my emo phase. i used wattpad to read band fanfics, and about a year after that in 2018 i wrote a oneshot and i started a book about an emo ship called petekey. then i came out of my emo phase and i used wattpad every so often, and now i write for south park and i read for south park and skephalo and dreamnotfound. my favorite animal is a koala, and i have 3 stuffed animals of them. i have a bit of a chapstick obsession, and i have a hydroflask too. i kinda look like a vsco girl but i promise i'm not lmao. my parents are divorced, and i've lived with my dad for 6 years this year. my mom and dad divorced in 2013 and in 2014 i witnessed my moms at the time boyfriend beating her. they were drinking every day, and they were also doing drugs. i had to run down to my grandparents house, where i live now with my grandparents and my dad, and i had to call the police on my moms boyfriend. she told me she overdosed one time and then she actually didn't. she also tried to k1ll herself, and when confronted with it she told us that she "accidentally cut herself on something when reaching into a box but she didn't look to see what was in the box". i've been in counseling since then for my trauma. quarantine has been the best thing for my mental health in a long time. one of my favorite south park episodes is "Krazy Kripples" because of how funny it is and the boys just wanting to "stay out of it". i think that's about all you need to know about me. my life really isn't that interesting. also i'm single so hmu ;). anyways i love you all so so so much!!
-kimmie <3