supposed to be enemies (milarry)

michael, tall, goth, and handsome. larry had noticed him back when the vamp kids and the goth kids were having it out in elementary school. from then on, he had a crush on the mysterious goth boy. he would always watch michael from far away, he knew the vamp kids were supposed to hate the goth kids, but he couldn't help but be infatuated with the tall boy. larry was walking home when he looked in the window at the village inn, seeing michael all alone. he finally worked up the courage to go in there and talk to the tall goth. michael saw the boy and immediately got flustered, always wanting to have talked to him but never getting the chance. henreitta was grounded at home since her mom finally got fed up with being called a bag of demon jizz, pete was off somewhere probably with mike, and firkle was at one of ike's hockey games. michael always envied the younger goth and his boyfriend, as that's exactly what he wanted. just a cute relationship with a cute boy, and larry was a cute boy. he decided to offer larry a seat next to him by patting the booth. larry pointed at himself while looking around. michael chuckled and nodded at the vampire boy. larry sat next to michael, not knowing how to act. surprisingly larry spoke first, "want to come over to my house to hang out?" he spoke quickly getting flustered. "yeah sure." michael said trying to contain his excitement. the two walked making casual chatter on the way. they got to larry's house and head up to his room. he asked michael if he could paint his nails, michael obviously said yes. larry looked too excited for michael to tell him no. larry grabbed some light blue polish and started applying it neatly to the taller boys hand. michael was surprised on how neat it looked. he didn't know larry could paint nails so well. once larry finished michaels nails they talked for a couple hours about everything and nothing. finally michael decided to treat larry to tweek bro's coffee as a thank you for the nails. they walked to the coffee shop, hand in hand. they walked in to see craig hugging tweek from behind while whispering something into his ear. tweek's face flushed red and pushed craig away, going to serve the boys. craig just smirked and not so subtlety staring at tweek's ass. michael ordered a cup of black coffee and larry ordered some sugary drink with no coffee in it. michael just sighed at the younger boy who was slurping away at his sugar filled drink. "maybe goth and vamp kids can get along" michael thought to himself. suddenly michael moved closer toward larry, pulling him into a kiss. he was shocked at first but quickly melted into the kiss. the sugar from larry's drink and the coffee flavor from michaels went well together, only pulling away from air. larry looked stunned, jaw wide open. michael just chuckled and grabbed his hand. they went to michaels house and hung out until it got late, they threw on a movie and had a netflix date. halfway through the movie larry fell asleep clinging onto michael. michael just played with his hair, giving him kisses on the head every so often. maybe the wold wasn't just suffering and pain after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 568*

hey everyone! i'm sorry this isn't as long, school picked back up again, and god has it been stressful even though it's only 2 days in. we're cramming a whole ass semester into a quarter. so we're cramming 4.5ish months of work into 9 weeks. so things are gonna be hectic. i'll most likely be updating this book on the weekends since i hopefully won't have as much homework. anyways i've never heard of this ship before! i love you guys
i hope you like it manager_bri