more than best friends? (bendy)

*bebe's pov*

i walked over to wendy's house, like i always did after school on fridays. we didn't walk to her house together because i need to grab a bag before i head over. every month it changes on who's house we sleep at. i decided that today, i was finally going to tell wendy how i feel. i've liked her for a while, her long black locks always fell at just the right angle to frame her face.
i took the short walk, 10 minutes at the max, with music blasting through my headphones. ribs by lorde came on and i felt like i could conquer anything in my coming of age movie. finally i reached wendy's house. i knocked on the door and just walked in. wendy knew i was coming so i just walked in. i walked up to wendy's room to see her writing in a journal i'd never seen before... weird.
"hey wends what's up?" i said. wendy quickly closed the notebook quickly and slid it under her bed. "oh hey b, i didn't hear you come in haha." wendy said anxiously, eyeing everything but me.
"well wends i have to get this out of the way. i like you, in more than a best friend way. i have for a while, and i understand if you hate me. i'll see myself out." i started backing away to the door when i felt a hand on my shoulder. i looked wendy in the eyes, but was snapped out of it when i felt a pair of soft lips on my own. our lips moved together and we felt sparks.
"more than best friends?" wendy asked, breaking the kiss. "of course!" bebe responded. the rest of the night was spend eating ice cream, cuddling, and watching movies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 301*

ahah i kinda hate this oops