an!

hey guys, sorry for going awol for a lil bit, school has just decided to kick my fucking ass terribly. i don't want my grades slipping, but starting october i should have some more time to update since i have 3 classes rather than 4. i'm excited for the pandemic special wednesday, i think it'll be really good. i don't wanna abandon this book, it's the longest book i've made so far and i'm pretty proud of it. i've been getting major writers block, like i have ideas in my head but i cant put them to paper, so i might take a break till mid october. anyways you'll probably get a big multiship halloween special since it's my favorite holiday, feel free to leave ships you want in it! i've been getting into the dream smp more so maybe i'll start writing that. i have a lowkey crush on this guy that i met 2 days ago, but we became friends and just clicked. i also have the games town of salem, among us, and minecraft. my discord is kimmie#0825 . i'm pretty active on those games so feel free to add me on discord and we could vc or just chill. anyways i just wanted to update you all. i love you all so much, and i just thought you all needed an update. good night/morning/evening/afternoon everyone! remember you are loved and you are amazing. stay strong, things will get better, and it is ALWAYS worth it to stay alive. i am ALWAYS open to talk to any of you, again i love you all so much!-kimmie :)