Disclaimer

Hello guys! That's my first time writing for an anime fandom. Since English isn't my first language, there can be some mistakes. Therefore I want everyone who will read this book( and my future ones, if I write) to be respectful. If you see a spelling mistake please warn me about it kindly. Also I tend to think about what I write quite a lot, writing 5 chapters took 1 month and a half for me and I go to a course since my maths is shitty. So sometimes It can take a long time for me to update therefore, I want everyone to be kind to me.

This is an OC book so the appearance of the main character and other OCs of mine are decided. But of course you can always change the appearance to your heart's content. I'll try not to mention the colors, shapes etc as much as I can.

It's been some time since I've read and watched the manga and the anime. But the first chapters are gonna be in the Modern Era where they weren't able to defeat Muzan and Akahana being the new leader.

This book is about Tengen and his wives and their reincarnations so if you are against poly relationships and/or homophoebes, racists etc. Please don't visit my account and read my works.( 'Cause I'm a huge simp, okay? Don't @ me lol)

I'm not sure whether there would be any mature chapter since I'm uncomfortable writing those. But there can be some suggestive content. Thre will be some triggering content with Akahana's past so when I write especially for Akahana's past I WILL ALWAYS put a trigger warning.

ALSO! I will be using _anuy_'s OC Akane Haizaki and some parts of my requests on her multifandom book. Thank you so much for making me write again!

That's pretty much all! I hope this book will be loved by many.

Stay happy and healthy and good readings.

With much love, deniz.

I DON'T OWN KIMETSU NO YAIBA. IN THIS STORY, I ONLY OWN MY OC AND EVENTS THAT OCCURS BECAUSE OF THAT. ALL RIGHTS GOES TO KOYOHARU GOTOUGE.