Chapter 10

In the darkness of the night, animals, who didn't know anything, were wandering around and people were walking freely through the streets, while in a temple deep in one of the forests, two men were busy living through perhaps one of the most difficult moments of their lives.

"Ahh... You two are pretty handsome. A hunter who has the body of a God and another hunter who has a mysterious vibe and is tall... And Hashiras as well? HAHAHA!! THAT LEADER OF YOURS TRULLY KNEW THE CATCH!"

They sneered at his playful voice while struggling to get rid of the webs around them. But when they were hanging upside down and their swords were on the ground, they also knew that they couldn't do anything right now. But Sanehiro, of course, did not remain silent about this sentence addressed to his godmother, and with a thick mark on his forehead, he said;

"OI! You disgusting fucker! Who do you think you are talking about ha?! It's our Master, you will-"

"What? Respect her? No darling, I don't think so..."

The demon continued to stand among the dark shadows, while at the same time he was watching them trash around with pleasure in his eyes. Giichi looked at his colleague with a blank expression, who was bubbling with anger, then rolled his eyes exaggeratedly, then swung himself to the side and started talking, looking directly into the shadows.

"If you can talk about our Master that easily, then that means-"

"DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME, YOU DICK-HEAD! JUST SO YOU WAIT TILL I GET-"

"DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP! Anyways, do you two have a past? How do you know it's a 'she'?"

The demon, who had still not shown himself, began to grin and move his hands around his body, although they could not see it. With a groan, he threw his head back and looked at the ceiling with squezed eyes, and after a minute he quickly turned in front of him and,

"Ahhh... Have I told you I love smart men as well? They make my blood boil with excitement and apparently she created a harem with every one of you.... As if she doesn't already have enough spouses..."

When they heard the demon's last sentence, both hunters were frozen like a statue and they gulped hard, hoping that they didn't show their nervous state to the blood-thirsty demon in front of them. Whoever this demon was to their Master, and whatever past they had; he knew about her family, the one thing she cares about the most, and he was... a big danger which needed to be eliminated quickly.

The face of the demon who felt the increased adrenaline in their body looked at them blissfully, knowing that he just hit the nail to make them loose their focus. He then jumped from the ceiling he was standing and hung on his webs, looking at them thoughtfully. He drew blood by running his sharp nails down on Giichi's face and licked his fingers clean. A fithy and evil smirk found its place on the demons face and he slowly skimmed through his body, looking directly at where his heart was.

Annoyed by what the demon had done to him and worried about his blue-eyed friend who was slowly becoming full of anxiety, Sanehiro perhaps made a big mistake without realizing it and dared to ask about the woman he saw in the picture. And the result of this was a scream that deafens the ears. After feeling the blood flowing down from his ears, the aggressive Hashira, who saw the demon retreat once more, started to move on the spot again. While still moaning in pain, Giichi asked him his question again with the aim of finding answers to her previous ones.

"We asked you a question. What's your past with our master? If you answer, you'll have a less painful dearh and if not-"

"I'd still end up dead?"

When the demon, sitting on a stool on the edge, interrupted his speech and completed it himself; Sanehiro couldn't help but scowl at him.

Seeing that they were both stubborn about it, the demon, looking at them with his keen eyes, threw back his long hair and continued to speak contemptuously.