Prologue

Picture Cr: @nhung14042003 on Pinterest

Ahh... What a beautiful day, said Akahana.

Sunny and warm, so silent and peaceful... A little bit too much to be honest. There was one thing she knew the best: having 4 spouses and 10 children is hard, one of the spouses being a child is ten times harder. Still, she wouldn't change it a bit even though they are a handful. They were chaotic, loud, full of life... compared to herself.

She slowly got up, blinking the last bit of sleep, she walked towards the mirror. Oh, how she despises the person that looks back at her. Person? Funny... More like a monster, she thought to herself. Everytime she looks at the mirror, she is reminded of him, the absolute monster that turned her into... this. She sighed deeply and took her brush to comb her 3 colored hair and she continued on watching her reflection. Right side of her face as white as snow, heterochromatic lavender and burgundy eyes with the demon slit- one that resembles her fathers, the other her mother- Ahh, her father... Ubuyashiki Kiriya...

" What would you think of me, I wonder, father." She whispered while touching the left side of her face and body. The family curse didn't pass her as well, her body looks almost burned with some blood marks. Her only comfort is that none of her children have the same fate as her.

"Ubuyashiki-sama, I thought we talked about this..."

She turns her head slowly as soon as she hears a soft and hushed voice- her wife's voice.

" I know what you think everytime you look at the mirror. You are not him. You can never be him."

Hinatsuru has always been like a mother hen, no matter when or where, she thought while chuckling slowly.

"I know I can never be that hideous, dear. I was just gonna swipe the blood off and wrap my bandages. Have you seen my mask?"

"Let me do it, please." Hinatsuru said. She went to the bathroom and rummaged through the cabinets while Akahana was busy getting ready for the day.

"I thought we also talked about that whole Sama thing as well." She murmured to herself while standing up slowly, wincing slightly. Damn this curse.

She went to stand behind her and wrapped her arms around her wife, clutching her waist while pressing a kiss to her temple. "You all know I don't like being called as Sama. We are married not some diplomats. At least let me have this previlege of being a normal woman without any of those chrome dome idiots with the loves of my life" She laughed at the bewildered look on Hinatsuru's face. She then smirked a bit and asked,

"Oh? And what would you like us to call you, honey?"

"I dunno there are a lot of options. Like dear, beloved, honey, darling... If you want more maybe Master or mom-"

"MAMA!"

"MOTHER!"

When the loud voices of their children rang in the room, a look of pure horror crossed Hinatsuru's face. "AKAHANA!" She groaned in embarresment while hiding her face behind her hands. Akahana let a loud snort at her wife's red face and said "You weren's saying this last night, dear.Go get the the children, I can do the rest. By the way where are others? The house is eerily silent."

Her wife looked at her strangely and then said "Don't you remember? They are dead."

Excuse me, what?

"What are you... talking about Hina? They were right he-"

"THEY ALL DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

She let out a high pitched scream when the room changed to a bloody and dark one. She was hanging in the air, her clothes were ripped, countless of bruises and cuts were bleeding but that wasn't what made her widen her eyes. At the end of her foot there layed her family. Her children, her husband, her wives, her slayers... everyone.

And here, in front of her was... her biggest enemy also her biggest fear.

Kibutsuji Muzan.

"Did you really think you can escape, Ubuyashiki? That you can have somehow a normal life? Patheatic." He darkly chuckled and walked towards the woman that was hanging with chains around her body.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, YOU BASTARD?! ISN'T EVERYTHING YOU HAD DONE TO ME ENOUGH?! TO EVERYONE ELSE?!"

At that, the Demon Lord let a loud laugh while caressing her face with the tips of his sharp nails. The look he was giving her made Akahana sick to her stomach. She wanted to run, break the chains and cut his head, destroy him to bits till there was nothing left of him.

"You, thinking that everything is enough for me is such a ridiculous thing, Oyakata- sama... There are two things I want the most and quite frankly, they are both about you."

He slowly looked at her body then walked behind her and held the back of her head, made her to look at the bloody and sickening scene. The bloodstained faces and clothes of her newfound family...

" You are the mere reason this happened to them. You cannot, no matter what you do, have a normal life Ubuyashiki... Don't resist the mark anymore, Akahana. Come to me."

Suddenly the ground they were standing started to shake and Akahana turned to him forcefully, and tilted her head with a crazy and empty look on her face. She cut her wrist and threw the blood to the Demon Lord. The sizzling and the smell of burnt skin reached her nostrils. "No matter how much power you gain, I will defeat you. Create 100 demons a day, and I will send 1000 slayers after you. Haunt me in my dreams and I'll haunt you in real life. My family wasn't able to defeat you but I will surely defeat you. Even if It costs my life..."

"AHHHH! Ubuyashiki-sama, wake up!"

Akahana's eyes shot open and she looked at the ceiling. Giving a deep breath while closing her eyes for a moment, she looked at the person who woke her up from her nightmare.

"It's raining outside! We agreed that we could go to picnic, that was your only off day!"

At her wife's whining like a little girl, Akahana chuckled and pat her head while giving her a soft look. Suma was always the whiny baby amongs us.

"Leave Oyakata-sama alone, Suma. She just woke up. Have a little bit mercy!" Before Makio's loud voice can reach their ears, her slipper came to view but Akahana blocked it from hitting Suma's face, knowing how much it hurted since Makio's cack-handed.

Suma gave a terrified look at Makio and then latched onto Akahana."Makio is bullying me again, Ubuyashiki-sama! Please do something!" She wailed while hugging her and nestling against her neck.
"Makio, that's very okay. I don't mind Suma waking me up like this. Next time, please don't throw anything at her since It hurts her."

She lovingly looked at her two wives and put Suma beside her to stand up and grab her bandages and mask. After wrapping the bandages she puts her hand out in front of Suma and the trio starts to walk towards the dinner area.

"Good morning, Oyakata-sama. Did you sleep well?"

At hearing Hinatsuru's soft voice she slowly nodded her head while saying good morning.

"THERE MY LOVELY WIVES! WHAT A FLAMBOYANT DAY TO WAKE!"

"I WILL SHOW YOU FLAMBOYANT TENMA! IT'S THE WEE HOURS BE SILENT!"

"MAKIO NO!"

"AHHH MAKIO IS BULLYING TENMA AGAIN!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO HOSTI- HEY YOU BLUSHING? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN- OWW"

"SHUT UP BEFORE I MURDER YOU! I'M NOT BLUSHING!!"

Akahana couldn't help but laugh at their antics and the fact that they didn't realize their children woke up as well and latched themselves onto her. She gave a soft smile at them but there was a bad feeling in her.

It was as if the rain also aggreed on that it starts to pour cats and dogs.

I feel like something big will happen soon... she thought to herself.

Ubuyashiki family's 6th sense never goes wrong, they say.

But none of them knew that they will wish it did in the future...