[CH.2]

After you sorted out your project for work since your boss called saying you have a date to finish it, you looked at your phone scrolling through YouTube. ''so many spoilers..''you muttered, trying not to press on any of them. Your curiosity grew the more you saw YouTube thumbnails about the new game. Just then, something caught your eye.. It was a YouTube video which was titled 'how to get all of the coins and tapes' with a thumbnail of a dark rabbit shadow. Your curiosity took over you and you pressed on the video.

After watching that video and not seeing what it reveals because of spoilers, you decided to put the headset back on. You walked up to it, grabbed the hand controls and put on the headset. You entered the introduction once again and started looking, keeping in mind that the video you saw showed someone grabbing a tape at the end of the rail on the left. You grabbed it and it disappeared in your hands with a purple glow. 'purple is never good in this game.'you muttered, as the screen faded black.

You found yourself with the 3 huge animatronics again, staring at you.' 'hey again!'' you said although knowing they won't answer. You smiled and pressed the button which took you to the main Fnaf 1 looking lobby. As soon as you got there you started hearing some kind of human like mumbling, so you looked around. You jumped, hurting your foot on something but you brushed it off. If you focused on the thing you just saw then the pain would go away. You took deep breathes, ''maybe I'm hallucinating-?'' you said out loud as you open your eyes again. It was still there.. It was the rabbit. It was standing in the door to the right. How long was it there for? You tried to remain quiet, working out what it was saying but it was all a blur. All of it sounded like kids talk, gibberish.
''maybe it's a glitch?'' you mumbled as you tried getting closer to the rabbit near the door.

Forgetting about reality, you bumped into a wall in your apartment and fell back. ''owh..'' you said quietly, looking at the rabbit. It looked like it was laughing at you, or grinning at you evily but then again, you must have been hallucinating because of the fall. You took off the headset for a moment and looked around. Your hands were bruised and there was a shattered glass frame on the side. Thank god I didn't get hurt badly, you thought as you got up to clean the mess you created which didn't take long. Once you finished, you put on the headset back and without looking at the creature in the door, you played another night of Fnaf 1. As soon as you appeared in the office you spammed the mute on phone guy. You didn't want to hear his annoying voice this night in the game. Besides, Fnaf 1 was easy to beat.

You stood around for a while, waiting to see the animatronics to appear. After waiting, you heard some metal slam across the floor. It was faster then Bonnie and Chica, and Freddy wouldn't be here that fast for sure.. You wondered what it was, but as soon as you realised, Foxy jumped up to your screen and jumpscared you. It took you a while to realize what happened. You were dragged back into the lobby after getting jumpscared and you decided to try it again. The Fnaf 1 office surrounded you once again and you flicked through the cameras, trying to actually finish the night instead of 'winging it.' It took a while, but you finished the 2nd night. You found yourself with another box, and you winded it up. This time, you got a plushtrap jumpscare. You looked around ,''I must have bad luck or something..''

The main lobby appeared and you tried putting your hand on the table with the monitor, but your hand slipped through the table. You shook your head, and sighed, the muttering appeared again, this time sounding more annoying and louder than the last time. You looked over at the creature and you rolled your eyes.
''I'm tired, goodbye rat.'' you said, as you took the headset off.

You sat down on your couch and looked at the time,it was 11:28pm and you had work tommorow.. You got up slowly and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once you were done, You walked back into your room with warm pijamas on, and you fell back into your bed. You looked at the ceiling,'finnaly,no muttering'. You turned off the lights and closed your eyes dreading the morning.. It meant work which also meant less time for your game.