[CH.28]

You looked at the ceiling as a doctor helped you with your injury. "How did it happen?" they asked. You thought of an excuse-you couldn't say the truth.. It would be something along those lines of 'I went to a pizzeria and a small robot scratched my leg open because it's crazy just like in game-'. You shook your head, "I just.. Fell.." you said vaguely. The doctor looked at you with a raised eyebrow, "must have landed on your leg pretty badly then-feeling sorry, but I'm glad the guy brung you here or else it would be way worse than it is-" you smiled faintly as he mentioned Dave and the doctor must have had something in their mind since they asked, "are you two a thing?" Your eyes widened as you looked at the doctor and shook your head with a red face, "no, no, it's a platonic relationship-". You replied with and the doctor nodded slowly. You sighed in relief that no more questions were going to be asked and you slowly closed your eyes once again. "I don't suggest doing that Y/N-you have a guest over. To specify, guest's."

You opened your eyes and looked at the door to see your parents. Your mother had a faint smile on your face but your father didn't seem too happy-he seemed infuriated. The doctor must have saw his expression because they stepped to the side instead of walking into their office. Your dad speed walked up to you and your injury and pointed at it while speaking with a raised voice, "what did you do?!" your mum walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder, "please calm down, this isn't the place to be angry, Y/N is probably going through a lot." she then walked up to you with a sweet smile on her face which could calm anyone down, "are you alright?" she asked while keeping a slow and calming voice that could make a child fall asleep. You smiled at her, "yeah, it doesn't hurt as much now,thedoctor gave me some things and stitched it up, all that stuff." the doctor came back with a bandage and quickly yet carefully wrapped it around your wound. "If anything sir," the doctor turned around to face your dad, "you should be greatful-if not for Y/N's friend your child would be in a worse state.." Your father raised an eyebrow and looked at you-oh no, you knew what was going to happen and what questions were going to be asked.. 'quick, think of an excuse' you told yourself in your head.

"who is this friend then?" he started asking and you sighed at the question-he could have started way worse. "He's just a friend I hang out with, no need to get into details." you said knowing he would get angry, your mother walked to him and calmed him down thankfully. You heard a door open and looked towards a familiar face-this wasn't good. 'oh great, a family meeting' you said in your head jokingly. Dave looked at you and then at the two people near you with a raised eyebrow. "Is that him?" your dad asked as he glanced at Dave and then back at you. You nodded slowly as Dave walked towards you and whispered "did I come at the wrong time?". You shook your head, "no, no its fine. Dave, meet my parents." Dave's eyes widened and he looked at your parents. You wondered what he was thinking and what was his first thoughts but you didn't bother worrying about it too much. Your mum stepped towards Dave with a faint smile, "thank you for helping Y/N, I speak for both me and my husband.". Dave painted a smile on his face, "it's no big deal-" he said. You glanced at your dad who looked at his watch and then looked at your mum, "It's time to go-I have to go to work."

In a few minutes time, you and Dave were left alone. You looked at the doctor's office and saw they were filling up papers so you wanted to ask for when you're going to be able to leave later on. "That was a little weird-no offense." Dave said as he looked at the door and took a stool to sit near you. You rubbed the back of your head and laughed quietly while saying "yeah, I'm sorry." Dave smiled faintly and glanced at your leg before focusing back on you. "how's your leg?" he asked. "uh, it's okay-it's not too bad." you responded. The doctor walked out of the office while holding some paper work that had been filled in and walked towards you. They looked at Dave and then looked at you before talking, "I have good news Y/N, you can leave in two days if things keep on the good side!" you smiled and faced Dave but before you could say anything, he hugged you tightly which made you go red. You glanced at the doctor who was grinning "Platonic, hey?" Dave let go and you noticed his eyes looking away as he spoke, "hah, yeah it is.." the doctor nodded slowly, "I'm not a scientist but I do know when I see chemistry." they said before leaving to their office. Dave looked at the office door with wide eyes before looking back at you, "what are they on about-?" he asked. "hah, not sure.." you said with a nervous laugh, Dave looked at you with a faint smile and remained quiet for the time he had left for the visit.