[CH.29]

A week passes and life decided to go back to normal,that was until today.. "I always come back-" were the words that woke you up from your nice dream. You got up and got dressed quickly, wondering why Dave said that. You left your room and looked around, you seemed to be alone. You looked on the counter and the fridge but there was no note."Hm, this isn't normal." you said out loud as you checked all the rooms in your apartment. "Dave?" you asked when in the living room, but there was no answer. Maybe he was on a walk? You decided not to worry about it too much for now and decided to eat some pancakes to treat yourself for breakfast. After eating some pancakes you decided to lay on the couch and read a book while waiting for Dave to come back.

2 hours after reading you decide to put shoes on and step out to see where Dave was but then your realised-where would you even start to look? You turned to your door and wanted to head back inside but you noticed a small note on it which had 'fun time' written on it. Fun time? Where would you have a fun time? You started listing places in your head but then realizes something.. Funtime-. Did it mean the pizzeria you went to? You grabbed your phone and went on Google maps, searching up 'Circus Baby's pizza world' and finding a way that leads there. You started walking with your crutches, following the instructions given to you on Google maps. 40 minutes later, you got to your destination. You looked at the bright, glowing neon sign which read 'Circus Baby's Pizza world' with a Circus baby in the middle of a circle. You walked to the front door and realized it was closed. "well that's going to make things harder" you said as you walked around the building while listening to the noise your crutches made while you walked. You found a back door which had wooden planks boarding it up. You looked at the sign above the door which said 'ELEVATOR'. "oh great-" you mumbled as you started pulling off the wood from the door.

A few minutes later you finished and entered the elevator. You pushed a button and only a bit too late you realized where you were-it was the elevator in game. You looked at the poster of Ballora and looked at the red giant button to the right of the elevator door. The elevator started going down slowly as a familiar voice started talking but then was broken off by some glitching noises. You assumed it was probably broken already.. You looked at your phone and watched the signal go down as you went deeper and deeper underground.. The elevator stopped soon and a small flap opened to reveal a small crawling space. You went on your knees and started to crawl through the vents, leaving your crutches behind since you managed to walk without them although it slowed you down. You hoped nothing would come out from the dark shadows. You heard some metal thud on something so you quickly finished crawling in the small space and you found yourself in a somewhat open space. "this is-.." you started saying but you stopped-you wanted to stay as quiet as possible while finding your friend. You looked to the two sides and saw large windows that would most likely be the Funtime room and Ballora Gallery. You looked at the wall to see some masks which were barely visible due to the light flickering-was this place even open for someone to work in yet?

You looked forward to see another flap open, revealing another small crawling space. 'I hope I am not down here for nothing..' you said in your head as you crawled quickly through the vent leading to Circus Baby's gallery. You looked through the window but couldn't see anything in the dark. You decided not to press on any of the buttons for now incase it would make the animatronics angry and try to get to you. You crawled back to the main office-like area and started to think-where would Dave be hiding? You sighed and decided to go to Funtime Foxy's area to start off with. You hoped nothing bad would happen-.