[CH.30]

You find yourself in a dark room with no flickering lights.. You wanted to use a flashlight but you didn't have one-you only had your phone but you didn't want to risk on activating the animatronic's so you walked blindly in the dark. Your eyes only adjusted the tiniest bit and you started to worry that you would bump into something so you decided to use your phone as a flashlight. You shined the light at one of the walls and saw a white arm to the side. You took a deep breath before shining your phone towards the animatronic. The animatronic seemed deactivated so you decided to walk a few steps towards it but not too close.

Funtime Foxy's mouth was slightly opened-probably was turned off while singing some kind of song. Funtime Foxy's teeth were sharp and were a bright white colour, matching its main colour. Its pink snout and pink cheeks gleamed in the light of your phone and reflected your afraid yet amazed face although being in the dark.. Funtime Foxy's hands looked like they were grabbing on something but at the same time, nothing was in its hand.. You turned to face to another wall to call Dave's name to find him but before you could do something you heard something move around. There was a ear-splitting noise of metal moving around and scraping on something-you could only think of the worst.. You turned around to face Funtime Foxy once again but unlike last time, now it's eyes were glowing yellow in the dark area. Before you could say anything your legs began to run into a room. You shut a door behind you as you heard Funtime Foxy bang on the door and scratch on it before leaving and giving up on trying to capture you.

You looked around to see wires around the room and something in your left. "oh no-" you said as a light flickered to reveal the scary purple bear-Funtime Freddy. This wasn't good-you knew you had to get out of here,but how? You turned off your phone and hoped Funtime Freddy wasn't active but the next time the light flashed his eyes were focused on you and Bonbon said nothing about it.. You wanted to go back but noticed that either way there was a high chance of dying.. Which one would be better to stay at? You put your ear against the door to listen to Funtime Foxy's loud footsteps which began to slowly fade away. You looked at the purple bead while doing so, who now seemed to be stepping towards your direction. You decided to press a random button hoping it would help you in any way. You felt some kind of relief as you heard Bonbon say "Calm down-there no one here!" to the big bear and you felt even more relieved after another flash of light appeared, this time showing Funtime Freddy in his original place. You listened in once again only to hear nothing.. You creaked the door open and slowly crawled back to the office.

Dave wasn't with any of the Funtimes-where could he be? You looked over to the window on your left to see a figure dancing around the room while singing a song-you could barely work out what they were saying though because of the wall. You looked at the bandages on your leg and you sighed-you didn't want to go there.. You sat in front of the closed flap and thought of what to do.. What to do without getting attacked? You recalled playing sister location and crawling through Ballora Gallery quietly and stopping when her tunes would appear louder. This couldn't be that hard, could it? You just had to walk slowly and listen to some robot sing a song..

You looked at the flap and waited until the music faded away before crawling into Ballora gallery. You kept your head down as you listened and saw some feet spinning around the room which made your job easier. While trying to survive, you glanced around the room every once in a while to see if Dave was in here, but like in the other rooms, you found no trace of him.. You stopped crawling as the huge animatronic loomed in the shadows, a few steps away from you.. While waiting for Ballora to go away you kept your breathing pattern steady and calm just to make sure nothing would kill you.. 'it will be okay' you said to yourself as you bumped into a wall, creating a small thudding sound. You rubbed your head as you heard music grow louder and louder.. 'oh no-' you said in your head as you quickly crawled away from the wall and slid back into the office like area where you seemed to be safe.