[CH.10]

You woke up to the birds singing random tunes from the outside, and looked around. "This isn't.." you began to say but then realized that you were in Jeremy's house, probably alone by now. You got out of bed and got dressed, then headed downstairs to go and eat something. You looked around, it was quiet. "yeah.. I'm definetly alone." you mumbled, realizing another note, this time stuck on the fridge. You walked up to it, it was just Jeremy writing where everything is for you, in messy writing, probably because he wrote it when it was late. You looked at your phone, Jeremy messaged 'stay safe' at 2AM. Did he leave at that time? You shook your head and got some cereal, trying to focus on yourself and your life.

After eating, you decided to watch some TV. You didn't want to go outside because of yesterday-you were afraid of bumping into one of the gang members and getting hurt or taken away. You found the TV remote and pressed the button to turn it on, but was surprised when only static showed up. 'Again-?' you thought, turning it off. You looked at Jeremy's headset on the shelf and thought of what he was up to.. You were debating weather to not check, but your curiosity got the best of you. You got up and walked up to the headset and the hand controls. You stood in the middle of the room, stepping away from anything that could hurt you or that you could damage, and put the headset on. The 3 animatronics glitched and looked at you. You thought that they glitched because they were loading, so you shrugged it off.

You pressed the button and it loaded you into the main lobby which looked like Fnaf 1. There was a green Glitching face on the side of you as soon as you loaded in. It was really close-. You could only see its cheek, but that was enough to make you jump. The lobby looked a little darker and gloomier than the one you went in whenever you played on your headset-maybe his brightness was down-? You calmed your breathing and looked at the creature besides you, "Glitchtrap.." you mumbled.
He was now face to face with you, his green glitching becoming more clear and his purple eyes staring into your soul. He looked slimy. You shook your head and booped his nose, making him less scary. He didn't do anything to you-because he couldn't. You felt better, and smiled faintly.
"I wonder how Jeremy got this close to you-." you said out loud, looking at the rabbit and trying to work it out.
Without an answer, You turned to the monitor and flicked through the games-all complete. All of the coins were collected too! "He must have alot of time on his hands.." you mumbled, looking back at the rabbit which was now making you uncomfortable. You sighed and took of the headset and put the device back-You decided to lay around until you got bored.

You walked back into your room and put your own virtual reality headset on, wanting to kill time. You loaded in with the 3 huge animatronics and Foxy behind you and you clicked the button,getting ready to complete some games. You loaded into the main lobby and looked at the creature which was further away now, waving at you. You waved back and pressed on night 2 for Fnaf 3. You appeared in the gloomy looking office and started flicking cameras. You noticed that you didn't know if the phantoms would be out or if you had to go and find some mini-games like in the original Fnaf 3. While thinking, a beeping noise appeared once again. The beeping wasn't too loud but it was enough to alarm you. You stopped flicking through the cameras and started looking at the monitor trying to find what you were meant to press.

"yes-" you said happily, as you find what was wrong and started fixing it. Once fixed, you smiled thinking you were doing well-but you celebrated too soon. After fixing it, you got jumpscared by one of the Phantoms. It looked like Phantom Balloon boy but you didn't want to look at it too much. You heard the breath quicken in game and you began to worry. You glanced at the monitor and started clicking once again. After a while, the night finished and you were free from Night 2,unless you wanted to replay it, which was a no. You winded up the prize box, and got another candy. You grabbed it and ate it, getting a little hungry. Once you got surrounded by the lobby, you took off the headset and put the controlls on the bed. You then walked down the bright stairs and walked into the kitchen.

You got yourself some Pizza slices and sat on the couch, enjoying your food and enjoying the silence in the house. It was nice and calm-the way you liked it. Suddenly your phone buzzed. You looked at it, it was Jeremy asking 'how are you?'. You finished one slice of pizza and messaged him back, 'I'm good, you? :)'. The two of you messaged for a while back and forth, Jeremy talking about what he had done today and you talking about you completing the second night in Fnaf 3.
He praised you and said you were catching up, but you knew better. Jeremy soon said he had to go and left you to be alone, once again.

''I found you..''