[CH.20]

The next day you and Jeremy decided to meet up at his house so you could help him with his work. There wasnt too much to do, only a few papers to write and an assignment. Jeremy should be used to this amount of work, if not more, by now. As the best employee, Jeremy would get alot of the work the manager didn't trust others with. Maybe that's why he was so tired most of the time? The two of you sat on some chairs in front of a table and started working. Paper work was boring but you had to get it done-otherwise he would lose his job. Most of it Jeremy did himself, you were only there to check and make the process alot easier and faster. After an hour and a half, Jeremy finished one piece of work. "Maybe you should take a break now?" you asked, and Jeremy nodded. It was enough work for today and so the two of you decided to leave the house and hang out.

The two of you walked down a pathway hand in hand not realizing, heading to the park for a calming walk."How many more papers are there?" Jeremy asked as he looked at the leaves swaying side to side. "About 3 paper's left, you can do it in a few weeks though so no rush". He looked at you and smiled, "okay-want to head over to Fazbears Arcade since we have some time on our hands?" You grabbed your phone from your pocket and chacked the time, you had alot of time, it was 11:05am. You nodded your head and the two of you started walking there. "What have you been up to Y/N?" Jeremy asked. You forced your brain to work since you couldn't tell him the truth-. "I've been uh.. Playing Fnaf VR and going out on walks." when was the last time you played VR? After finding Glitchtrap in real life you kid of forgot about that game.. "That's nice, how's your friend doing? Are they a 'thing' now?". You slowly shook your head, "no, not yet. I think she's waiting for him to reveal himself first before confessing her feelings towards him". You weren't lying on that note.. You have been waiting for a while, but all you could do is just hope for the best. There wasn't anything you could do that could speed up the time it takes for Glitchtrap to reveal himself.. "Mhm, understandable. I hope she gets what she wants in the end." he said with a faint smile as his mind got filled with thoughts-his face showed that he was focusing on thinking more than anything. "yeah..i hope so too.." you mumbled as the two of you passed the work place and were close to the arcade. When I front of the arcade, Jeremy opened the door for you. It was that saying of 'Ladies First' probably being engraved in his head. Or maybe he was trying to impress someone? You smiled and walked in, Jeremy going in after you.

The two of you went on the two player dance mat games for around half an hour. You glanced around and noticed a prize corner which looked familiar to the one in your virtual reality game. You couldn't help but walk up to it and take a look at the prizes. You knew you would never win any of these, but it was fun just looking at them. Jeremy stood besides you, "Which one caught your eye?" he asked. You looked at him and then looked back at the plushies. There were the original ones, figurines of almost every game, but what stood out the most to you were the exclusive arcade anamatronic plushies.
You pointed at a System Error Toy Bonnie plushie. You looked around and realized Jeremy had gone. He probably walked over to a game to try and get a High Score. You smiled at the thought and went to an arcade game to play while you killed time. After dying on pac-man and getting 5th place (it was easy since most of the people who played here were kids), you felt something touch your shoulder. You wanted to look behind you to see who it was but before you could, that person put their hand over your eyes. You felt something and a few moments after, the hand was no longer covering your eyes.

You looked at the arcade machine which now had a System Error Toy Bonnie plushie sitting on it. You looked behind you to see Jeremy standing there with a smile painted on his face. You got up and hugged him, saying "Thank you" before letting go. You grabbed the stuffed bunny and held it in your hands-it looked better closer up. You hugged it while Jeremy walked over to an arcade game. Around 2 hours passed and the two of you decided it was time to go. Jeremy asked if he could walk you to your house, simply because he enjoyed walking and talking with you. You couldn't say no so the two of you headed off. "Promise me you will do the work you got set" you said  as Jeremy chuckled. "Yeah ,I will do, dont worry." he said with a faint smile. "good since I doubt the manager will let you off again". You said although Jeremy was aware of that by now. Working in there for a year, he must have known by now. You got to your house and went to the door, "Thank you Jeremy." you said holding the plushie. He looked at you and wanted to say something, but he didn't. All he did was smile. The two of you went your separate ways with faint smiles on your faces.