[CH.18]

You woke up in a dark room, 'what time is it..?' you thought as you turned to the other side and checked-it was 7:15AM. You looked at the blinds and did them up, got dressed and heading to the living room where you saw Glitchtrap putting the book he borrowed yesterday back on the bookshelf. "Finished it already?" you asked, quite surprised that he read it that quick. Glitchtrap jumped up and turned to face you, "yes." he responded vaguely. You nodded and fell back on the couch. You closed your eyes and started thinking about your love life.. "ooh, tell me about it." you heard Glitchtrap say. You looked at him "how do you-" you started to say but Glitchtrap sat on the floor besides you. "Hah, I know alot of things-I can see in people's heads sort of thing due to something that might be revealed soon, but anyways, who is this lucky person?" You sighed and sat next to Glitchtrap. The floor was cold but as soon as you looked over at him, the room felt alot warmer and brighter.. You started questioning things in your head.

"hm, you seem a little bothered about it-what's wrong?" Glitchtrap asked as his ears flopped around which made you smile-it looked funny. "I don't.. You can't know." you replied with as you looked on the floor at your own reflection. We're you out of your mind? Loving someone you didn't know the identity was strange.. Your feelings could go away as soon as they show who they are, or you could regret it-. Glitchtrap placed a warm hand on yours, "hey, you have time to think.. I promise things will become clearer soon though." you jumped and looked at your hand, now covered with a big yellow paw. You looked up at Glitchtrap and shook your head, "wait so are y-.. Are you going to show who you are?" Glitchtrap looked a bit conflicted with the question but finnaly nodded. "Yes, at some point. Probably sooner than we both think since it seems to be bugging you". Wow-he was going to show himself.. You smiled faintly, soon you would know the truth. Glitchtrap stood up and held out a hand for you to get up while he said "as much as I would like to spend time with you, work is waiting for you". As he said that, your phone buzzed with an alarm. Could he hack into your phone to check it too? Glitchtrap let out a small chuckle, "no Y/N, I just know alot about people". You got up with his help and headed to the door. "wait, what about-.." you started to ask while about to leave, turning back to where Glitchtrap was, only to see green Glitching effects. You smiled faintly and headed off to work.

When you got there, you went into your office and started working, avoiding traps you put up yesterday for the teens who were trying to prank the employees yet they were getting ptanked themselves. Time flied past and your shift soon finished. You headed out and saw Jeremy walking in the corridor. You ran up to him and hugged him from behind, "Hello!" you said happily. Jeremy looked at you and let out some sort of laugh as the two of you walked into the elevator to then go your separate ways later. Jeremy pressed a button and the elevator door closed. It started going down-that was until there was a thud! The lights flickered and the two of you looked up at the lights and then looked at eachother. Jeremy pressed the emergency button. You leaned on the elevator wall, "Welp I guess we are stuck in here-." Jeremy stood besides you and nodded, seeming calm about the situation. "so how has your day gone so far?" you asked him as he sighed before replying, "it's better now that I'm with you".

You felt your cheeks burn-now this was something new. You shook your head and focused on not letting your emotions show but Jeremy already saw it. He started laughing and you felt embarrassed. "aw Y/N you should have seen yourself, you looked like a tomato." he stood in front of you and grinned, "I wonder what else could make you do that?" you shook your head and gently pushed him away. It was becoming more uncomfortable the more he tried to get closer. To some it came naturally-especially to one yellow rabbit-but to Jeremy, it felt like he was forcing it on you. You looked at Jeremy who was now glaring at you, "I see, found yourself another? Who's this lucky person?" he said as he walked up to the handles on the side and ducked his head down. 'If only it was raining..' you thought but then shook your head. He glanced at you whole staying in the same position, "not saying, hm?". You couldn't work out if he was turning into an enemy or was just joking-he had a smile painted on his face but his words seemed so cold and full of hate.. Maybe he was playing hard to get?

You sighed, "no, I haven't. That action just felt forced." you replied, looking at him as the lights flickered again. Was help even on the way? You walked up to Jeremy and held his hand, "it's better to take things slow with people". you said although being no expert. Jeremy's eyes widened, "but the.." he started saying something but he shook his head. He let his words go away and he looked back at you with a smile, understanding your words. "how is your friend doing?" he asked, moving away from this awkward topic, "you know, the one with the masked lover." you nodded while thinking on how to reply. "well.. I think she's doing okay.. I did hear that the person was with her this morning and the person said they were going to show themself sooner or later." Jeremy tried hiding a grin but couldn't help it, you wondered what he was so happy about. "oh that's great news." he said as you nodded slowly. Yeah, that's if he doesn't turn out to be a actual murder. The two of you could hear some people speaking from the other side of the elevator, trying to fix it. You began shivering as they started drilling things but Jeremy put his hand on your arm, "hey, don't worry. It will be okay". Now this didn't feel forced.. You smiled at him as the two of you stood in the elevator, waiting for it to be fixed..

Around half an hour later, the elevator doors finnaly opened and the two of you were set free. You thanked the workers and left the building. You were about to go to your car, that was until you saw something. From the corner of your eye, you could see the boss talking to Jeremy. It didn't seem like a friendly talk either-it seemed like the boss was mad at his best employee for a reason.. You wanted to ask what was wrong but you decided to leave it-you didn't want to get involved, especially if it had nothing to do with you. You left to go home and enjoy a day alone since today was a day that most people hated.