[CH.16]

You were walking with Jeremy to his house since he invited you over. While walking you felt the urge to tell Jeremy about Glitchtrap although knowing you couldn't but just as you were about to give up on the idea, you got a plan. You weren't going to give it away if you gave a scenario, right-? You looked at Jeremy who was happily looking at the pathway, smiling at individuals who walked past, making people feel better. You sighed and tugged on his jacket, "Jeremy.. I need your help-." you said as he looked down at you,his smile fading away and some sort of serious expression forming on his face-probably since he was worried and concentrated. He slowed down his walking pace but you tugged him along, "we can walk while I explain, don't worry!" you said as he fastened up his pace to catch up with you.
"okay, so what's up?" Jeremy asked, looking at you while walking beside you. You looked on the ground while walking and began to speak..

"So uhm.. My friend needs help-" you started, trying not to make any facial expressions as you went along the story so he doesn't gather that you are lying. "Long story short, she went to this party and this person came along and they spoke for a bit and they started meeting up.." you looked up at Jeremy for a moment, who nodded, waiting for you to finish. "Well uh.. The problem is, this person she met and now maybe has feelings for is wearing a 'disguise' let's say.. She doesn't know what to do-she asked me but I don't know either so now I'm asking you." you sighed and looked around-you were in Jeremy's house now. How long were you speaking for? Jeremy locked the door and walked over to you, sitting next to you on the couch.
"Hah, a Masked lover.. A classic love story found in books. It depends, how long has she known this person for?" he asked. You looked at your phone and looked back at him, "maybe a week.." you responded with as Jeremy concentrated on his thoughts. He let out a long sigh before answering, "have you asked her how strong the feelings are? What's the story like between the two?".

He seemed to be interested in this 'love story'. You nodded, "well, at first she was scared since uh-the person was obviously in a mask, but as they spoke more, the masked person became more open, and it seems now that they are changing for the better-..". Jeremy had a faint smile on his face while he spoke, "oh yeah? Then maybe she can go for it. What about her feelings? How did they appear and how strong are they?" he glanced over at you with the faint smile and looked away, focusing on the story.
"Well, her feelings are a bit muddled up last time we spoke.. Like uh, the person reached out to help her and this thing started growing inside of her-it felt like butterfly's or something-she's dreading that the creature won't like her back though.." Jeremy looked over at you and shook his head,"the last bit is non-sense, if she's friends with you then I'm sure she's amazing." you smiled at his words, "but what if this person turns out to be a 50 year old..?" you asked.

Jeremy let out a laugh, "I'm sorry Y/N, but from what I'm hearing this person doesn't seem to be of that age. If they are lively and are moving around alot then I doubt it-no offense to anyone." you nodded, maybe he was right.. But then again, Glitchtrap was from the game and anything is possible in that game...
You shook your head, getting the thoughts away,"So you think she should go for it-Right?" you asked finnaly and Jeremy gave a slow nod.
'Okay, well that's something to do..' you thought. 'asking a big rabbit out, how fun' you laughed at the though in your head but then imagined something that made your skin turn white as snow. What if you asked him out and he got mad.. What if he had a weapon on him at that time and decided to use it on you.. The words 'I like you' would be your last words. You shook your head and sighed-no, he was changing, right?

Jeremy came over with a drink and gave it to you, "did you see something?" he asked in a worried tone. 'yeah, in my head' you wanted to say but you couldn't.. Or well, you could start it but not finish it off because it was about Glitchtrap.. How long would this go on for? Will Glitchtrap ever go away? You looked at Jeremy and shook your head.
He sat next to you and wrapped his arm around you, "I'm glad you're okay then."
He sounded so normal while making such a strange action-You couldn't help but wonder how. Maybe he was used to making close contact with people, or maybe this was normal and it was something you didn't know since you didn't hang out with people much. Jeremy smiled which made you smile back. "so what are we going to do?" you asked, glancing at his arm for a split second before looking back at him. You didn't know if to feel comfortable or uncomfortable, It was somewhere in between, a bit of both. "Not sure, we could watch a film if you want." you nodded but then realized what happened to the TV when you tried putting it on-static.

Jeremy grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, you hoped there wasn't going to be anything out of the ordinary on there.. It turned on-it was normal. You let out a quiet sigh of relief as Jeremy flicked through the films.
"hey, what about a film about some wierd looking animatronics?" Jeremy asked with a grin. You looked on the TV to see what it was. It was Willy's Wonderland. You decided to read the description of the story before agreeing to watch it,
'When his car breaks down, a quiet loner agrees to clean an abandoned family fun center in exchange for repairs. He soon finds himself waging war against possessed animatronic mascots while trapped inside Willy's Wonderland.'.
Sounds like fun.. "Nicolas Cage stars in it" Jeremy said as he turned the film on. An hour and 29 minutes with Jeremy, how nice.

You were focusing on the film-that was until Jeremy decided it would be fun to scare you. It was quiet in the film so Jeremy decided to take the opportunity and say "boo!" really loudly while grabbing onto your shoulders. You jumped and glared at him while grabbing a pillow from his couch. He was laughing. 'Not for long' you thought, as you threw the pillow at his face. He looked at you, seeming shocked as you started laughing. He threw it back-it started to be a pillow fight more than watching the actual film that was still playing in the background. You stood up first and grabbed another pillow and threw it at Jeremy who was still sitting on the couch. He grinned and stood up, picking up the two pillows that you threw on him from the ground , "You asked for this" he said while throwing them at you and laughing-You ducked one of them but not the other. You threw a pillow in Jeremy's direction and he caught it. "now it's equal" you said, getting ready to have a pillow fight.
"ready?" he asked, but you didn't reply. Instead, you took the advantage and whacked him with a pillow. "that's not fair!" he said smiling as the two of you fought like your life depended on it.

At one point you glanced at the film, becoming distracted as it mentioned something you couldn't clearly repeat since before you made your mind up to sit back on the couch and continue watching it, Jeremy pushed you back onto it. 'Well.. Thanks for doing that for me although I was capable of sitting on a couch myself' you said as you looked up.
Jeremy towered over you and once again, you weren't sure if you felt uncomfortable or comfortable in this situation. You two made eye contact that seemed to last forever, both of you as still as rocks. It took a moment for him to step back with a smile on his face. What was he trying to achieve-? If it was you questioning your feelings then he sure did it right. Jeremy sat back besides you, smiling. He was watching the film once again, acting like nothing happened.
You looked at his hand noticing it was near yours, but not touching. You shook your head and decided to focus on the film-you could think about decisions later.