[CH.31]

You calmed yourself by breathing heavily. You couldn't help but look at the two buttons surrounding you and then look at the flap in front of you and sighed-this one couldn't get any worse could it? It was safe since there was glass preventing Circus Baby to get anywhere near you, right? You looked up to notice the mask being Ennard's face as you heard footsteps and some kind of cackling created by the animatronic's you had encountered already. "Y/N.." a voice said, "you didn't look carefully~" you heard a chaotic laughter in the distance. "I didn't?.." you asked, sounding upset and disappointed in yourself. There was a scratching noise coming from Ballora gallery which made you look to the window and then on the flap which made you shuffle back against the wall opposite to the flap you just looked at-white fingers with blue nails were reaching out towards your direction. You felt safe as the hand disappeared back into the shadows but that safety disappeared as you saw purple eyes staring at you from the window..

Your eyes widened as you felt something grab your arm. You looked at your arm to see a white hand with pink painted nails-Funtime Foxy had found their way to grab your arm. They were tugging on it for purposes you did not know and didn't want to know-you remained quiet hoping they would give up if you remained silent but instead they tugged even more. You squeeled in pain as Funtime Foxy's sharp nails dug into your arm and you soon found yourself in Funtime Foxy's auditorium. Funtime Foxy was dragging you away from your safe place-the further you were away from it the tighter the grip on your arm was. "it's time to go home" Funtime Foxy said in a motherly voice, probably repeating a sound they recorded when the pizzeria was open.. You wondered how often they used this and why they would use it, especially when being alone, underground.

"someone help!" you said out loud hoping someone would help you but you knew no one was here.. After doubting yourself for a while you relaized what you were here for originally and you started trying to get away from Funtime Foxy-you wanted to finish your search. "let go!" you yelled at the metalic creature as it carried on stomping to somewhere. After struggling for a few seconds you yanked your arm away and started jogging away from the fox-you heard yourself struggle for air as you heard Funtime Foxy's big feet stomping on the cold floor as they were chasing after you. You heard some cogs turn as the creature came closer and closer to you, you knew it was about to grab you once again and carry on dragging you. Just as you started slowing down and giving up in running away, you felt Funtime Foxy grab you from behind but then something swung you away as you heard your name being called out from a distance-You fell onto the floor and rolled on it, ending up laying against a wall. You had your eyes closed as you dreaded for the worst in front of you.. You heard some footsteps fade away making you feel a little safer.

Although feeling a little safer, you refused to open your eyes. If it was a robot with open faceplates, about to kill you, you would rather not see them or see you being ripped apart. You wanted to find yourself in a good place in your head but the only thing that came in your head was you disappointing Dave and you wondering where he was.. Who knew, maybe he was in your apartment and you were the one mistaken, maybe that note was just there on accident or it meant something else or was meant for someone else.. You heard some cogs turn once again and a ear-splitting sound was made from infront of you as you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. You screamed in pain as your eyes widened and you looked up to see a clown looming over you, it's face plates shuffling around as it's green and bright eyes focused on you. You heard your name being called out but you didn't look away, you looked at Circus Baby's stomach instead only to see a small hand-like metalic thing coming out of it- there was red liquid dripping from it.

Was that red strawberry sauce used for delicious ice cream on a warm and sunny day? No-. You felt sick as you noticed it was blood-your blood to make it worse. Circus Baby seemed to be smiling as you felt sick, happy to see someone in pain. You took a deep breath before looking at your stomach and turning pale. The metal had your blood from your stomach. The wound was deep, you were surprised you weren't dead but then relaized what you had inside. You managed to zone out, that was until you felt something crawl on your arm. You shook your hand which made the robot fall off it, making a loud crack. Small yellow eyes were activated because of the noise and they all turned to face you. "what did I do-" you mumbled as you looked at Circus Baby, who had cogs turning once again. Was she going to hurt you again? "Y/N!" you heard someone yell your name as Circus Baby was getting ready to attack you.

Before she could hurt you once again something pulled you out of the way and kept you close as they ran away from the scene. Was it another animatronic? The figure ran fast until the two of you found yourself in a dark room. They locked the door and put stuff infront of it so creatures couldn't get inside. "why are you here-?" it asked in a familiar voice. It stepped forward and you stepped back but then you noticed who it was..