[CH.15]

After a while, Glitchtrap started getting ready to leave but you stopped him with one word. "wait-" you said as he stepped away from the door and looked back at you. 'Now or never' you said in your head while you gathered the courage to ask him a specific question. "Is there.. Is there a person in the suit?" you asked. He stepped forward and you shut your eyes, scared of him hurting you or trying to hurt you once again. You heard footsteps and you opened your eyes-he stepped back.. For you and your safety.. You felt something grow inside of you but you brushed it off, "so-? Is there?" you asked once again as Glitchtrap focused on you. "Yes.. Yes there is someone in here, its.." Glitchtrap paused-he wanted to say something but didn't..

He got lost in his thoughts but then looked back at you,"everything will be revealed at some point but for now, I want my identity to be hidden-.." he finished, looking at you-probably waiting for you to reply. His voice sounded upset, maybe because he knew that it was best for him to stay hidden, under a rabbit suit. Or maybe because if you found out who it was, he thought you would be disappointed. "understandable." you replied with as Glitchtrap stepped back to the door,getting ready to leave once again. "see you around." he said, before disappearing again. You walked up to the door and locked it, before heading to your living room.
"what now?" you asked yourself while looking at your phone. Jeremy still didn't message back-maybe he was 'busy'.

You suddenly realized how mean you sounded-what if he wasn't lying? Maybe you were just overthinking things, or possibly becoming jealous that he may or may not be meeting up with someone. You shook your head, jealously wasn't the case.. Or was it?
You decided to go over things in your head and maybe come up with a final decision.. Jeremy was a great person-a kind and loving one, giving you comfort and a sense of hope in some ways, but after today he seemed like a tottaly different person.. Or well, you saw him as someone else now-after the possible lie.. Then there was that rabbit suit creature who was there for you today and seemed to take your feelings into consideration when taking actions. There was also-..

Your phone buzzed which made you lose track of your thoughts-it was Jeremy. You didn't know what to think, but something had changed. You still smiled at the message, but your brain was working more.. You felt more alive, more aware of things.. You felt smarter. Maybe you would find out the rabbit's identity if you got smarter. You laughed at the thought and looked at Jeremy message, 'hey, I'm free now.' he said. You looked around and replied, 'can you hang out? I think we need to talk'.
He replied with the location of the arcade you two hung out at earlier, and just like that, the two of you were off. A few minutes later, you were both in front of the arcade. Jeremy was about to open the door but you grabbed his arm, "no.. Its better if we talk here-I don't want want to create an argument or a huge hassle inside." Jeremy looked at you, a bit confused but nodded in agreement, "what is it? Did I do something?"

'Yes-you lied' is what you wanted to say but you decided to take it slow, so he understood. "Jeremy.. Did you lie?" you asked, getting straight to the question. He raised an eyebrow, "Y/N, what makes you think that?" he asked, as the two of you looked at eachother. "It doesn't matte-" you started to speak, but you got cut off.
"it does matter-if it's bothering you then it matters alot. You can be honest with me." he said with a faint smile, putting his hand on your shoulder. The reassurance was there again.. You didn't feel so pressured as soon as that gesture was made, you felt a bit safer.. You looked at his eyes and sighed-could you lie to your best friend? You started to think that your thoughts about Jeremy lying was just overthinking things.. "It's nothing-trust me, I think I was just uh.. Thinking about things too much." you said. Jeremy tilted his head while saying, "what are you thinking about so much-?".

This was another question you dreaded-mostly because you couldn't say the answer. You couldn't tell anyone about Glitchtrap.. You smiled faintly, "nothing too important" you lied. Jeremy nodded, "okay, want to go inside then?" he said, opening the door for you like the gentleman he acted to be. You walked in and played games with him while thinking..
It was funny how such small things could change someone's mind and life so quickly.. A hand could make your heart skip a beat, a simple hang out could make your day many times better, something out of the ordinary could make you love your new crazy life.. There were many things going through your head-but you didn't complain. You liked the rush of excitement whenever a new thought came up in your head.

You were mostly letting things fly through your head-that was until one thought came across-Glitchtrap's identity. You tried not to think about it, because the more you did, the more you worried, but you couldn't ignore it either. The person, whoever it was, could play a mojor part, and what if it was someone bad? What if he turned out to be a version of William Afton but in real life?! 'Oh god.. What have I gotten myself into..' you thought while the thoughts haunted you. Suddenly, something grabbed your hand gently, saving you from your thoughts. "Y/N, are you okay-?" Jeremy asked. You looked at your hand and looked at him-he seemed worried. You nodded, "yes sorry, I was just thinking about.. Something". Jeremy smiled and had a wierd look on his face for a split second before letting go of your hand and walking off to another game. You looked back at your hand, 'did he just-..' you started thinking, but before you could finish it off, Jeremy and you made eye contact and he nodded with a big smile on his face.