[CH.17]

After the film had ended you decided to go home. You were about to leave but Jeremy grabbed your arm, "wait.." he said. You turned around to face him and he smiled, "tell your friend that I hope the best for her and the masked love interest". You put a faint smile on your face and you nodded, leaving his house. It didn't take you long to get back to your house and go to your room. You sighed and grabbed some paper, sitting on a chair in front of a desk. You usually did your work there but today was different. You were going to write a list of something, that was until something spoke behind you. "What are you writting?" it asked. You looked at the wall and saw it was a shadow of a bunny. You sighed in relief-thankfull that it wasn't a kidnapper or some random person who broke into your house. You turned in your chair and looked up at the rabbit suit.

"uh-.. A list-What are you doing here?" you asked. It started becoming normal that Glitchtrap would be around you in your house now, but you never knew why. Did something call him in or had he been waiting there for your arrival? "I wanted to ask if I can borrow that book of yours-.. You know, the one I was reading at one point." you couldn't help but tilt your head to the side and raise your eyebrow. You slowly got up and went to the nearest bookshelf in your house and looked around for it. While looking, you heard something in your room. You shook your head-probably Glitchtrap messing around. You finnaly grabbed the book and walked back to your room. Glitchtrap was laying on the floor-it's eyes closed. 'Well this isn't normal-' you thought, as you put the book on the desk and walked up to him. You weren't used to the eyes being closed, they were always open. You sat next to the rabbit suit and nudged it's nose, "Glitchtrap?" you asked while waiting for him to respond or move around-nothing.

Was he okay-? You took his arm and wobbled it around-he still didn't move around. You began to worry. What should you do? You couldn't call the ambulance, they would think you're insane if you said a huge rabbit was on the ground! "Glitchtrap-?" you asked again, placing his arm down on the floor. You sighed, what could you do? You looked at the suit and sighed, you could take the suit off but you would probably get killed if he found out.. You stood up and went to the living room to grab your phone. Once it was in your hand, you walked back to your room to look after Glitchtrap who was now gone. Vanished. Disappeared. Poof! You looked around and wanted to walk into the room to check around it but something scared you from behind.
"rawr!" he said as you jumped and tripped. You would have landed face forward but Glitchtrap grabbed you before you got hurt. "Thanks.." you said as he placed you in a standing position.
'what is this? Halloween?I've been scared twice now.' you said angrily in your head, keeping the anger inside of you. It was going to be okay.. You looked on the desk and pointed at the book, "there, take it." you said, sitting back on the chair and clicking your pen as you waited for him to leave.

But he didn't.. He just stood there with the book in his hand. You looked up, "aren't you going to go?" you asked, spinning your chair so you could face him. He looked at you with the bright purple eyes, "yeah-I was just thinking." Glitchtrap waved and said a goodbye and just like that you were left alone. Finnaly-peace. You looked at your blank paper as a question came up in your head-why would he need that book? What was he going to use it for? Was he actually going to read it or was he going to destroy it? You sighed, confused but you decided to brush it off. You wanted to start writting but your phone buzzed-it was your manager. You looked at the message, 'can you come in to work for a few hours? We are lacking workers-you will get a pay rise.'
So Jeremy wasn't lying? You responded with 'yeah, I'll be heading there now-see you in 10 minutes' and headed to your car to drive off to work.

When you got inside of the work place the manager greated you in the reception. "oh Y/N I'm so glad you could come.. We have a problem and no one has came in! I asked most of the workers and they were all away-. The teenagers are going to mess around tommorow and we need to set stuff up for April fools, could you please help me?" your eyes widened, "you asked everyone-..?" you said slowly. The manager raised an eyebrow at the question and nodded. What about Jeremy then? Did he lie? You shook your head and decided to leave the conversation to the side and started setting up a range of pranks and jokes around the business. After a while the manager gave you more money than you expected for your work and said you could leave now. He seemed greatful for your work. You smiled and left,hoping into your car. You sat in the drivers seat and sighed, "April fools,ey? I'm just going to avoid everyone-." you said out loud as you started the car engine and you started driving back home.

Once at home, you decided to play your favourite virtual reality horror game you owned before heading back to doing nothing and living a normal life. Yes, Glitchtrap was no longer in the game and it was the real killer rabbit that was programmed to be in game, but it was still fun. The minigames were funny and full of scares-you enjoyed it.