[CH.5]

You were somewhat peacefully completing Fnaf 2 and reaching out for tapes when you hear your phone buzz, causing you to get distracted and get jumpscared on night 3. 'awh..' you say, sounding a little sad, as you take the headset off, ''this better be important''. You reach out for your phone and open up a message from Jeremy, 'Hey, do you have a moment?' he messaged. You glanced over at your headset and looked back on your phone smiling, 'yeah, what's up?' you replied not thinking much of it. While waiting for a reply, you took a snack out of the shelf. After grabbing something to munch on, you walked to the living room couch and sat on it, looking at your phone. 'I want to talk about it.' Jeremy texted, 'but not on here.' he carried on, 'I'm worried that it might see'.
You shrugged, a little confused but you were okay with it. Some people liked talking in reality more than messaging. 'okay, when?' you replied vaguely, chomping on a snack bar.
'tommorow 2pm if that's okay.' you replied with a thumbs up emoji and set an alarm on your phone for tommorows meet up. After that, you got up and wrote it on your calendar, just incase. You stretched in your living room and looked at your game. ''just one more attempt...'' you said out loud.

Yet it wasn't only one. It started with a few, then alot, then a bit too many. It was fun though, you weren't going to complain. After collecting a few more tapes hidden around various parts of the mini games and the prize corner, you saw that Glitchtrap got a little closer. ''oh.. I forgot about you for a moment.'' you said, feeling stupid afterwards since you knew it wouldn't respond. It just stood there, waving. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe his name suggests what he is? Maybe it's only a glitch? You looked around to see if anything else in the lobby changed but you couldn't work out anything else. You looked back at the rabbit again, 'strange fella' you mummbled as you focused on your game once again. You were making progress-alot of it actually. You got through Fnaf 2 easily, finding what you assumed to be most of the tapes and coins.

After finishing Fnaf 2,you decided to check out the tape room that you unlocked earlier on. You entered a dark room light up with some small lights around it-It gave off a scary vibe. You noticed that the glitching giberish was louder in this room compared to any other rooms you have unlocked and been in which was strange. Maybe there was a reason to that? You looked on the tapes you have collected, there weren't many but it was definetly something to start with. You took a while to make a decision. Finnaly, you decided to not listen to the tapes and wait until you had all of them. You pressed the 'back to lobby' button on your left and it took you back to the lobby. ''If only this was real..''you mumbles under your breath, taking another look at all of the detail in the lobby-the lobby itself gave you so much feelings and emotions. It was that good that it felt like a dream!

You looked on your monitor screen and decided to try out the first night on Fnaf 3. You pressed the icon of the first night, and it loaded up with an instruction bar which you ignored since night 1 was just standing there (and maybe familiarising yourself with the surrounding in virtual reality). You loaded into the Fnaf 3 office and phone guys annoying voice came on. ''is it only me or does he get more annoying every bloody night?'' you said out loud while flicking through the cameras. It was nice to see a darker and gloomier pizzeria for a change now that you have played the first two games in vr. Soon, You stopped flicking through the cameras getting a little bored, and decided to use the time you had for the rest of the night to look around the office.

There was a monitor to your left with all of the task bars and distractions for the anamatronics instead of a pop-up bar on the side like in the original Fnaf 3 game, making it a bit easier and faster for you to access it

There was a monitor to your left with all of the task bars and distractions for the anamatronics instead of a pop-up bar on the side like in the original Fnaf 3 game, making it a bit easier and faster for you to access it. In front of you was the huge iconic window where you could potentially see Springtrap walking towards you. Following that window, to your left was the door featuring the top half of Freddy Fazbears suit, possibly resembling a lamp or a light of some sort. You decided to look around and to your surprise you found another tape, this time laying behind the maintenance panel. ''there goes another mystery to work out I guess..'' you said, while something started beeping.

It was a system error. Yes, there were no anamatronics around for Night 1 but errors could still occur for all you knew. Alot of things could happen in this franchise, no explanation needed.
You clicked around on the monitor besides you and finnaly fixed the error. Shortly after that, the screen faded black for what felt like the 50th time, and appeared with a gift. A gift for doing nothing, you thought while smiling-an easy win. You winded up the box and got some sort of candy, but before you could check what it was you got taken into the main lobby, forced to hear some gibberish once again.

You finnaly gathered that this was enough time on this game, and you quit it for the day. Once you took the virtual reality headset off, You looked around your now dark apartment. ''woah..whats the time?'' you asked as you tiptoed slowly up to the windows. Behind the window, in the sky, were stars glowing brightly with a moon glistening and standing out in the dark. The sky was a really dark shade of blue-not too far from black. You looked back at your apartment and got your phone out to check the time, but as soon as you turned it on something odd happened.. For a short moment, there was some odd static. ''uh-?'' you said sounding a little confused but then shrugged it off as it went back to normal. The glitch lasted only a moment, so you thought you were hallucinating due to not sleeping too much or maybe playing in virtual reality a bit too much and a bit too often. Or maybe your phone had a little bug or a virus.

You left your phone on a table in the living room and left to take a warm shower before hopping into bed and drifting into some nice sleep.. But you didn't fall asleep. As soon as you got out of the shower and got some comfy clothes on, your phone buzzed. ''I wonder what it is'' you said, walking to your living room to check on your phone. When you walked in, you noticed your TV screen glitching but like your phone, it was only for a short moment. You looked on your phone which was laying on the table, where you left it, and picked it up, walking back into your nice and warm room. You hopped into bed, and looked at your phone. They were messages from Jeremy. What was he doing up this late? Didn't he have a really early shift to do the next day? You clicked on the notification to reveal the full message he sent, 'can we hang our at yours at 2pm?' you re-read the message and rolled your eyes, replying with a short response of 'yh, go to sleep' before putting your phone on charge and falling into nice deep sleep.

''goodnight..''