German Vets Club

Y/N POV.
Finally it's Saturday. I wake up groggily. I look around. Loona is still sleeping. I think about what I want to do today. I look over to my dresser, and see that paper Heinz gave me when I saw him the other day. I slip out of Loona's warm embrace and grab the paper.
The address says:

5578 east kobold avenue.

I smile. Kobold is German for imp, even streets are named after imps here. I hear sniffles and shuffling coming from my bed. I look over and see that Loona is giving me a sad look. I chuckle and walk over. I lay back down and she wraps her arms back around me, she starts smiling again. I hug her.

Y/N: Morning honey.

Loona: Morning babe. Sorry but I gotta go get ready for work.

Y/N: you know it's Saturday right?

Loona: Really?

She looks at her phone, revealing to her I was correct. She looks at me happily.

Loona: SWEET! I thought it was Friday today! Now today just went from bad to great!

Y/N: we literally just woke up how has your day been fucked up already?

Loona: I didn't wake up in your arms.

That was too precious, I start blushing again.

Y/N: Sorry about that, I'll make sure to let you wake up before I move next time.

Loona: You better.

We laugh and cuddle for a while. After about an hour and a half of cuddling I decide I'd better get up and shower, I have a bar to go to for lunch. After I get out, it's 11:20am. I walk to the kitchen. Blitz is there, he jumps up and hands me an envelope.

Blitz: Your paycheck my good man!

Y/N: Thanks Blitz!

I open it to see five one hundred dollar bills. Holy shit, this is a lot of money! I needed some money for later.

Y/N: I was just thinking I needed some money for later!

Blitz: What're you doing? Going to the strip joint?

Y/N: HELL NO! I'm going to a German Vets Club today, I met one of my old squad mates the other day, he told me about it.

Blitz: Okay! Is it a date between you and Loona?

Y/N: Only if she agrees to go with.

Loona walked in, she'd secretly been eavesdropping in on the whole conversation.

Loona: Of course I'll go with you babe! I wanna see if any other of your old squad mates are there.

Y/N: Then we'd better get going!

I ran to my room, got the paper with the address, and got dressed up in my service uniform. I chuckle at the Avenue name again. I walk downstairs. Blitz smiled.

Blitz: She's in the car waiting, have fun!

Y/N: We will Blitz!