Loona's past and Y/N's Stepdad.

This heavily deviates from the source material. Please understand that. Also, near the end we get a little lemony, just so you know.

Y/N POV
I was talking to Loona. She agreed to tell me her past before we met, about her family. I was kinda nervous, as she didn't like talking about her history.

Loona: So where should I start?

Y/N: Why not your birth?

Loona: Okay. I was born on February 13th, 1895. It was under a full moon. My full official name is Loona Ann Starvinger, but I dropped the middle and last name after I was put up for adoption. My biological parents names are Gracelyn and Joseph Starvinger. I'm the oldest of four kids, the other three are Sabrina, Alfred, and Herold. I was the scapegoat for everyone, and would often be beat by our mother. It wasn't just spanking, it was full blown child abuse. My little brother got in trouble at school? "Loona provoked me!" I'd get beat. It was bullshit, and when I was 10 I stood up to my parents. When they realized I wasn't going to deal with that bullshit anymore, they took me to a orphanage, and put me up for adoption. I was in that orphanage for 5 years before Blitz adopted me. I had completely shut down emotionally, feeling hatred to everyone and everything, even my best friends. The world had turned its back to me, so I turned my back on it. I ate only what I needed, causing me to loose a shit ton of weight, which is why I'm this thin. I was adopted by Blitz when I turned 15, and the attitude stuck. I wasn't the "sweet and innocent" kid I was supposed to be, I was a cold and angry shell of what I had been. I've been working for the I.M.P since then, always as the receptionist. I always was just a bitch to people, except you. You are the first person I was able to talk to without being unbelievably mad.

I'm stunned. She'd been beaten and hated for her entire life, when Blitz came along, the hate that she endured had turned her from sweet and innocent child, to a angry and bitchy young lady. I put down my wine and sigh. I guess maybe I'll be able to talk about an event that went unknown till now.

Loona POV
I had finished telling Y/N about my past. He sighed sadly, and started to speak.

Y/N: Well, I have my own stories of being beat.

Loona: Not on a regular basis I hope.

Y/N: Not nearly as often as you were, but it happened a lot.

I look at him stunned. I ask who it was, hoping it wasn't his mom.

Loona: It wasn't your mom was it?

Y/N: No, my stepdad. He was very, religious, to put it lightly, to the point of being abusive. One time he caught me, spanking the monkey. As that's deemed a sin by the church, he beat me, damn near to death. If it wasn't for my mom, I would've been sent here much sooner then I was. It didn't stop there. My stepdad stopped feeding me, meaning I had to work regularly. A ten year old having to buy his meals on a regular basis. My stepdad also beat me every time I made a minor mistake. I still have some of the bruises on my legs and my, "baby Y/N's."

Loona: Can you even have kids?

Y/N: Yeah, the doctor gave me the all clear for that.

Loona: Good! Cause when we're married, I think you'd give me a cute litter~!

After I say that, his face goes bright red. He starts trying to talk, but can't get any words out, and just sits sucking in air and stuttering. God this shouldn't be as cute as it is. After a few minutes of trying to find something to say, he finally gets something out.

Y/N: I-I-I-I'd love to one d-d-day!

I walk over to him, pick him up, and start tonguing him. He tries to resist for a minute, but melts into it. We tussle for dominance, in which I win. I explore his mouth, savoring every flavor I can. Surprisingly I can taste what he had for lunch, bratwurst and sauerkraut, and I gag at that taste. Y/N takes advantage of this and starts his own assault into my mouth. After about ten minutes of going back and forth, Y/N breaks off the kiss, needing to breath. Damn oxygen, being required to live. He looked at me and smiled a cute smile, and said something I didn't expect him to say.

Y/N: Got any condoms?

Chapter End.

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Just a reminder, this chapter deviated from Loona's official Helluva Boss lore, as I'm assuming she always had a sour mood, and wasn't born 1895.

A quick question, when I do write a section about Y/N and Loona getting married, should I do a lemon? I know what I've said in previous chapters, but YOU are the one reading it
Y/N: Plus I wanna read it and see this guys smut writing ability!
Fuck off y/n, nobody likes you!