Y/N's family reunion (part 2, the reunion), and a new truth.

Y/N POV
It's the day! Well, actually it's the day before, Loona and I are driving out today. She and I walk downstairs with our bags. Blitz gives us a smile, and says.

Blitz: Have fun you two!

Loona: We will Blitz don't worry!

Y/N: We will of course!

Blitz gives us some breakfast sandwiches, which we both scarf down. Loona hugs Blitz, and we walk out to the car. I put our bags in the trunk and hop in. We start the three hour drive, with Loona jamming out to the radio and me playing games on my phone. I had booked a room in some place called the Happy Hotel. I smiled,

Three hour time skip, still Y/N POV.

We get to Pentagram City, and get to the Happy Hotel. I walk to the front desk with a polite looking young lady, she has blonde hair and is wearing a salmon color tuxedo and black slacks. Her name tag says Charlotte Magne.

Charlotte: Hello! Welcome to the Happy Hotel, the happiest place in hell! My names Charlotte, but you can call me Charlie! What can I do for you two lovely folks?

Y/N: Afternoon Charlie! I have a reservation under the name Y/N Fuchs.

Charlie: Yes of course!

She looks through her computer, and smiles.

Charlie: Right! You are in room 1046! I'll help you two to your room!

She happily skips around the desk. I grab our bags as she guides us to the elevator. She presses the tenth floor button. When the elevator reaches the top floor, Charlie walks us to the room. She gives us our room keys and happily says.

Charlie: Enjoy your stay!

She skips off to the elevator. I smile. I hug Loona excitedly.

Y/N: Ready for tomorrow?

Loona: Yeah! I hope your extended family is as cool as you are!

Y/N: They should be, if not, they'll have a bullet lodged in their ass.

Loona: Calm down.

We relax the rest of the day, and fall asleep cuddling.

Time skip to the next morning, Y/N POV

I wake up first. I excitedly jump up and run to get showered. I get showered, get my boxers on and put on my dress uniform.
This is what I look like, minus the rifle.

I hear a groaning from the bed. I see Loona sitting up and looking at me. She smiles.

Loona: Already ready I spy, excited?

Y/N: Yeah!

Loona: Well let me get ready!

She runs and hops in the shower. After about two and a half hours (yes hours) she walks out in a grey dress with a red velvet belt. She looks stunning. Beautiful hellhound girlfriend, check mark.