Work.

Y/N POV
I wake up in a warm embrace, Loonie's cuddling me. I love her so much. I may be the little spoon, but with her, I don't mind. I roll over, and am greeted by her badonkadonks. Christ, she's just begging for me to touch them at this point. I lightly grip them, then smile. She starts stirring and I immediately stop touching them, she wakes up and smiles.

Loona: I see you like them! Thanks I've been growing them for a while now!

Y/N: You mean you're not mad?

Loona: Well I would've preferred you asked first, but you get "special privileges."

I smile.

Y/N: Heh, well they are nice!

She pulls my hands down.

Loona: What about this?

She puts my hands on her ass. I blush, and smile.

Y/N: Nice ass!

Loona: Alright, let's stop being lewd, we gotta go get ready for work.

I laugh and realize she's wearing my hoodie.

Y/N: Stealing my hoodies huh? What's next my Trench coat?

Loon: No!

She leans into my ear, and whispers.

Loona: Your last name!

This catches me off guard. I smile goofily, and plant my face into her shoulder. We then decided it's time to get ready for work. She goes to the shower, and I stand outside the door, and wait for my turn. She walks out wearing nothing but a dirty little smile, she winks and walks to get dressed. I walk into the shower and hop in, getting myself cleaned up. I smile to myself, she's hot.
I get clean and dried up, and get dressed. I walk downstairs and there's a knock on the door. I open it and see Henry.

Y/N: Morning Henry! How're you doing?

Henry: Pretty good! Kinda tired but other then that I'm fine!

Y/N: Come in come in!

He walks in, he's wearing his uniform still. I'm in casual attire. Loona walks downstairs and sees us chatting and laughing.

Loona: Morning Henry!

Henry: Morning Loona!

We all pile into Loona's car, and proceed to drive to work. Henry started singing.

Private Perks is a funny little codger
With a smile, a funny smile!
Five feet none he's an artful little dodger
With a smile, a funny smile!
Flush or broke he'll have his little joke,
He can't be suppressed!
All the other fells have to grin when he gets this off his chest HEEEY!
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and
Smile, smile, smile.
While you've a Lucifer to light your fag(1)
Smile boys that's the style!
What's the use of worrying, it never was worth while!
Soooooo!
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and
Smile, smile, smile!

Private Perks went a marching into Flanders with his smile, his funny smile!
He was loved by the privates and commanders for his smile, his funny smile.
When a throng of Germans came along, ummm never mind.
He stopped singing after he said a throng of Germans came along. He'd stopped because Loona shot him a dirty look in the rear view mirror.