Ice cream date. (MS)

Y/N POV
A few days later, it had been a long day at the office, maybe I can take Loona to get some Ice cream. I walk up to her.

Y/N: Hey hon?

Loona: Yeah? What's up babe?

Y/N: Want to go get some ice cream?

Loona: Yeah!

Y/N: Let's go then!

We leave, and walk to a nearby ice cream parlor. I've never been to a actual ice cream parlor before, and I tell her that.

Y/N: I've never been to a actual Ice cream parlor before.

Loona: Oh? Where'd you get ice cream before then?

Y/N: Just that weird ice cream place at the mall, and when I was alive I never really had ice cream, it was a special treat my mother got us if we were extra good for a few months because of how little money we had.

Loona: Oh, well we can get ice cream anytime you want.

Y/N: I guess we could, couldn't we?

We hop in line, and wait our turn. We get to the front of the line. I look at the menu, so many options. She says.

Loona: Could I get a double scoop strawberry cone?

That sounds really good, at least it would if I liked strawberry ice cream. I get my favorite.

Y/N: Could I get a double scoop double dip cookies and cream cone please?

Parlor employee: Of course, that's simple enough

He walks off to the back, and five minutes later he walks back out with the two ice creams. I paid, and we walked outside. We walked, talked, and ate our ice cream. She smiled at me, and said

Loona: I love you, so much.

Y/N: I love you too babe.

Loona: Du bist mein Schatz, denk daran, dass.

She said that I was her treasure, in my native language, when did she learn German?

Y/N: Danke, meine schöne dame.

She smiles, and wraps her arm around me. I smile, and try to do the same, but, she's over a foot taller then I am so it's a little difficult. She smiles wider, probably thinking the attempt is cute. She shakes her head and bends down a little bit, allowing me to get my arm around her shoulder. We eat our ice cream, walking home. We're finished with our ice cream by the time we get back. I look at Blitz smiling, and he smiles back.

Blitz: I'm excited to see you two get married.

Y/N: Trust me I'm thinking it.

Blitz: You guys gonna have a religious wedding?

Loona: where would we find a ordained priest in hell?

Y/N: my brother is a Army chaplain, he can preside over weddings.

Loona: Oh. I keep forgetting that he's effectively a priest.

Y/N: Besides, I think he wanted to preside over my wedding when alive, but no, I died.

Loona: I was actually kind of hoping to have a religious wedding, peek at the other side y'know?

Y/N: it's not all sunshine and rainbows. My cousin was gay and he was bullied to the point of Suicide by the church.

Loona: Holy shit.

Blitz: And they say to turn the other cheek.

Y/N: Why do you think I hated my stepdad? He was one of the bad Christians.

Blitz: Oh hell, how bad was he?

Y/N: Bad enough to the point that he beat and stopped feeding me when caught me, having fun with myself.

Blitz: Isn't that a normal behavior for a teen?

Y/N: That's what I thought, but I guess not.

Blitz: that's rough.

Y/N: If it weren't for my mother, I would've been down here a lot sooner.

Blitz: Holy shit, what a asshole, and that's a understatement.

Y/N: Yeah, imagine that, a kid that's not even fifteen years old yet having to pay for his own meals while his dad feasts. Another thing I hated, he was loaded, but our bills? Never saw a penny of it. My mom had to work five jobs, Jakob worked three, and Fritz and I worked as shoe shiners.

Loona: That's really fucked up.

Y/N: Yeah, it is.

Blitz: I'm glad you're away from him then.

Y/N: You're preaching to the choir buddy.

Blitz: Why don't you two head to bed, we still have work tomorrow.

Loona: darn.

Y/N: oh look on the bright side, at least we have a roof over our heads, and a comfy bed to sleep on.

Loona: I guess you're right.

Y/N: My head isn't just a helmet rack, now let's go get showered and head to bed.

Loona: Okay.

We walk upstairs, take our turns in the shower, then lay down to go to sleep. I smile, and hug her tightly the second we get covered in the blankets.

Y/N: Night honey, love you.

Loona: Love you two goof ball.

We have a good sleep.

Chapter End.