Soulmates PT.2 (AU)

Narrator POV.
When the two woke up, Loona realized Y/N wasn't supposed to be there. She'd not told Blitz, and was kinda on probation from bringing boys home. She freaks out mentally, not wanting Blitz to kill him. But still, she had finally found her soulmate, sure it was her workplace rival, but who gives a shit eh? Y/N had been thinking something similar. What's Blitz going to think? Will he be mad? Will he be happy? Will he care? Is he even accepting of Loona having a boyfriend? Y/N was worried, especially when Blitz banged on the door.

Blitz: LOONA TIME TO GET READY FOR WORK!

Loona: Shit, Y/N hi-

Blitz effectively kicked the door down, and saw the two laying in the bed together. He does a double take, then does the following.

Blitz:

Loona: Blitz I can explain!

Blitz: Don't, I get it, you secretly wanted to lay the newbie but wanted us all to think you hated him so we wouldn't suspect a thing.

Y/N: Umm, incorrect.

Loona: Ummm, just Uhh, Gah fück it. We're soulmates, we got the same mark and everything.

Blitz blanks, then just turns around.

Blitz: Well you two have been looking for each for too long, take the day off and go to Loo Loo Land or something.

Y/N was confused of course, as he didn't know what Loo Loo Land was.

Y/N: What's Loo Loo land?

Loona: A amusement park.

Y/N: So like Coney Island in America?

Loona: Yeah, you could say that.

Y/N: I've never been to a amusement park before.

Loona: Really?

Y/N: No, my family was poor.

Loona: oh, well we'll go to one today, show you how they are.

Loona got up and walked to the shower, while Y/N waited. She got back then Y/N went and showered while she got dressed and did her make up. Y/N showered, dried himself off, got dressed, and walked back to Loona's room. She had gotten dressed and was finishing applying her makeup. Y/N walked in and sat on the bed, waiting for her to finish. When she did finish, they walked outside, the van was gone, just a small car on the side of the house. They walk over to the car, hop in, and start driving. After twenty minutes they get to the Amusement Park. they walk in, and start looking around. They find a strong man game, and Y/N scoffs.

Y/N: Pffft, easy.

Loona: Oh really? Why don't you giver a go?

Y/N: Of course!

Y/N walks up and pays for a round. He smashes it, no literally, he broke it. This embarrassed him, but the Carny laughed.

Carny: You're strong for a guy your size, you should be a competitive lifter.

Y/N: Yeah, no, not my thing.

Carny: Well looks like you won your honey a prize, what do you want?

Y/N: Hmmm, why not that one?

It was a large imp plush. Just as the carny was getting it, Loona spoke up.

Loona: Actually, could we get that Soldier one up top?

Carny: Ehh, sure why not.

He grabbed both and handed them to the two. Loona gripped the soldier one tight, like if she didn't she'd lose it, or someone threatened to steal it from her. Y/N tilted his head.

Y/N: You're clutching that doll really tight, is something up?

Loona: It reminds me of you.

Of course, Y/N found it adorable. He hugged the Hellhound, patting her back.

Y/N: You know, this is going to be interesting to explain to the guys.

Loona: Heh, yeah, but who cares?

Y/N: That's true.

They spend the day walking around Loo Loo Land, hanging out, eating food, going on rides, and playing games. Y/N had been thinking about things. He was a human, dating a Hellhound, what would his brothers think? What about his mom? His dad he didn't care about. Loona noticed his thought.

Loona: What's wrong dude?

Y/N: I'm thinking about what my family will think, me dating a Hellhound and all.

Loona: As long as you're happy it shouldn't matter.

Y/N: It shouldn't, should it?

Loona: It's getting late, maybe we should head home.

Y/N: Yeah, we should shouldn't we?

They walk to the entrance, but when they get there, Millie and Moxxie was walking in.

Millie: Uhhh, hi?

Moxxie: Since when were you two chummy?

Loona: None of your damn business fatty.

Loona and Y/N walk out to the car, and drive home. They get home and there's a note from Blitz.  "Gone to see Stolas, booze is in the fridge and condoms are in the cupboard above the microwave, have fun" Y/N cringes slightly, but Loona smiles.

Loona: Up for a round or two?

Y/N: Not on the first date, maybe third or fourth.

Loona: Okay, then let's just get fucking hammered and cuddle for the night, sound good?

Y/N: Sounds great!

And that is what they did for the rest of night. I hope you weren't expecting anything else yet.

Chapter End.