Actions with a bad consequence (Y/N Perspective)

Trigger warning, this chapter has mentions and descriptions of suicide, reader discretion advised.

Y/N POV.
I've been on break for a few hours, Loona had told me to stay on break till she got back. I'm starting to worry, if she doesn't turn up soon I'll have to send out a search party. I walk out to the entrance, hoping for the best. As I round the final corner, I see Loona making out with a male hellhound, the male hellhound is grabbing her chest and bum. Loona, the woman I had poured hours of love and care into, I caught cheating on me. I walked out, my eyes starting to swell with tears.

Y/N: Well. Is this the same person I love. The same one I comforted. The same one I've poured hours of love into.

The two stopped, Loona looks at me, about to talk, but before she can say anything I say.

Y/N: I guess all the affection was for show huh! What am I? A free meal ticket?! Don't even bother trying to apologize, I know you don't mean it.

I start full blown crying, and run to my office. Millie and Moxxie stared at my office. I had locked my door. The only person I had actually loved and cared about apparently faked their affection for me. I sat at my desk, and looked at my equipment belt I had left on my workbench. I have nothing else to live for, so I decide why not. I gripped the handle of the bayonet. I say loudly.

Y/N: Goodbye hell, it's been nice knowing you.

I suddenly heard loud banging on the door, and hear two different people start crying. I quickly rolled up my sleeves and sliced, as blood started to drip to my desk, the banging and crying got louder. I hear Moxxie scream.

Moxxie: BLITZ GET THAT DAMN KEY! YOU GODDAMN SLOWPOKE!

After several minutes, I get light headed, and start to pass out. The banging stops, and I hear the door fling open. I then realize who was crying, Loona and Millie. I fully pass out, and feel death start to grip me. I finally start to feel true happiness, because I'll finally be at peace.

Chapter End.

Hello reader. I wanted to stop in to say, if you're having thoughts of self harm, please, please reach out. Though it may not feel like it, there are people that care about you, including me! If you need to talk, dm me! Post a message on my page asking for help! I'm more then willing to listen to you, you just need to ask.