Y/N's family Reunion. Pt. 1 ( getting ready)

Y/N POV
It's been a long past few days. Works been boring, nothing interesting whatsoever. I'm hanging out in the lounge, and Loona walks in.

Loona: GOD ITS SO BORING HERE!

Y/N: Yeah, I haven't had anything to do, except hang out with you.

Loona: You say that like it's a bad thing!

Y/N: It's not! I just want to hang out with different people every now and again, maybe even meet some more hounds.

Loona: I wouldn't suggest it, hounds aren't always very accepting of humans.

I get a call, but I don't know the number. I pick up, and say:

Y/N: Pete's pizza und Abtreibungsklinik, wo der gestrige Verlust die heutige Soße ist, ich bin Pete, was kann ich für dich tun?

A voice came through.

???: Y/N it's Fritz. What the fuck was that?!

Y/N: Shit! Sorry Fritz! I didn't know that it was you!

Fritz: It's fine, but to the reason I called you!

Y/N: Wassup?

Fritz: Our mom was able to get in touch with a bunch of family members that are down here in hell, we have a family reunion in a two days! It's at the convention center in Pentagram City. I was told to call and tell you that.

Y/N: Cool! Can I bring Loona? We've both been bored as shit the past few days.

Fritz: I'll ask. (to their mother) Mutter! Y/N will seine Freundin mitbringen, ist das erlaubt?

Hilda: Ja, natürlich!

Fritz: You got the green light bro!

Y/N: Great! I'll tell her! Bye dude!

Fritz: Bye bro, see you then!

He hangs up. I turn to Loona.

Y/N: I got something for us to do!

Loona: Oh? What's that?

Y/N: Family reunion! It's in two days time.

Loona: Cool! Wait, are you sure they'll accept me? I mean, I'm not a human, I'm a hound, a freak of ?!?!?!

I cut her off with a kiss on her lips.

Y/N: You're not a freak! You're my beautiful hellhound girlfriend! If they hate you I'll have some ass to kick!

Loona: (Blushes) Thanks babe.

Y/N: Wait, I don't have any dress clothes! Shit, what will I wear?!

Loona: Do you still have your military ID?

Y/N: Yeah, why?

Loona: Stylish Occult actually makes official military dress uniforms for vets that get sent to hell. You just need to show your military ID. I can call and set you up a appointment.

Loona calls Stylish Occult.

Loona: Hello? My boyfriend needs a, (to me) you're a Bavarian right?

Y/N: Yup.

Loona: (Back to the phone) a Bavarian army dress uniform. When's the soonest we can come in? Now! Great! We'll be right there!

She hangs up, and grabs my hand.

Loona: Let's get going!

We drive, me having my military ID. We pull into the parking lot, and quickly walk to Stylish Occult. I walk into the door, five large boxes are on the counter. A female kitsune runs around the counter.