Soulmates (AU)

Narrator POV
Y/N had always had a set of words on his right wrist, "Mit tragödie kommt liebe" His mother had told him it was a soulmate marker, if he someone with the same markings in the same place, he'd have found his Soulmate. Loona had some weird smudges on her right wrist. In her youth, she tried cutting to deal with the emotional pain of parental neglect and abuse, and had discovered what the smudges were, they were words. "Mit tragödie kommt liebe" She didn't understand what it meant, as it was in a language different to English or Hellhound. She often snuck out to the library after that day, researching weird phrases on ones body. After a few research filled days, she discovered what it was. A soulmate marker, if she found one with the same mark in the same place, then she'd have found her soulmate. This gave her hope of happiness. She would often look at peoples wrists on the street on her way to school, trying to see if she could find them. Y/N had often looked as well, but nothing ever came of it, and he lost hope when he turned 17. Loona soon lost hope as well, but she kept a slight shred of hope. In 1914, at the start of the Great War, Y/N joined the Bavarian army, and took off to the front, fighting at the Somme. He got shot through the shoulder one day. Loona was sitting at her desk, when she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder, she accidentally dropped her phone and clutched her shoulder.

At the office
Loona: Gah fuck!

Blitz: You okay?

Loona: I'm not sure, I just got a sharp pain in my shoulder.

Blitz: Other then that are you okay?

Loona: Yeah, I'm good.

Blitz: that's odd.

At the Somme.

Y/N: Ah! Motherfucker!

Fritz: What's wrong bro?

Y/N: I got shot! SÄNI!

A sänitater runs over and bandages him up, he voluntarily continues fighting. He walks into a more covered area, cleaning his gun, When suddenly he gets the order to get to a battle station. He sprints, then takes aim, shooting like mad, killing three Brits and two Frenchmen, or Paulis as the German soldiers called them.

Y/N would feel, slightly angry sometimes when just sitting in the trench, no reason, he just felt angry.

At the office

Loona: Gah! What the fuck is with these Karens?! Arrrggh I need to blow off some fucking steam!

She sprints out of the office.

At the Somme

Y/N:........

Fritz: You okay bro? You look pissed.

Y/N: I am, and I don't know why.

Heinz: Yeah, especially since we're being rotated behind, there's not really anything to be pissed off about for us right now.

Y/N: I know, that's why I'm so damn confused!

Fritz: That Soulmate of yours is going to hate it if you get angry for no reason.

Heinz: You believe that Soulmate bullshit Y/N?

Y/N: I used too, I have weird writing on my wrist.

Heinz: I have some weird writing on my ankle, I'll show you when we get to safety.

After a few months, Y/N was in western France, standing in a Trench. He's, at peace, and pokes his head above the parapet, and bang. A bullet penetrated his Pickelhaube, and he felt the cold grips of death slowly envelope him. He wakes up in a red meadow, let's see what he's thinking.