Normal family

"What.. ?!" A voice boomed inside the huge
living room of Kim mansion where a man
and his seven sons were.

Mr. Kim Hyung-joong a powerful man both in business and under world. He is Korea's best business man known for his cunning and high skills and a mafia king famous for his ruthless and high Manuplating tricks. He never was a good dad to his sons and made them mafia kings too.

Kim Seokjin or should I say Jin is the eldest son and a highly respected man in his family. Being oldest he has to take care of his brothers and also sometimes save them from their father's wrath. He is the sniper in the gang.

Kim Yoongi or suga is the second eldest son and is known as the cold blooded murderer.His eyes shows nothing but emptiness. His family has never seen him smile and he is always the patient one. He is also the sniper.He owns many clubs and is a Casanova.

Kim Namjoon or should I say the real pawn of Mr Kim. He is the next leader of his father's gang and also the heir of his
business. He is always behind the
curtains but you should never
underestimate him. He is behind all his gang's plan and is the most respected one in the gang. He is the planner and fighter of the gang.

Kim Hoseok the most skilled member when comes to poisons, medicines and knives. He is the softest but the most coldest one when it comes for protecting his family. His bright personality is a cover use to hide his dark soul.

Kim Jimin or the dealer of the group. He
deals with drugs, knives and most
importantly women. He is a womanizer and he loves money. He is just 19 but women and money is his life. But never judge him by his personality he was never like this before.

Kim Taehyung the hacker of the group. He is the most calmest one because he is always on gadgets. Music is his addiction. He is always seen with headphones on. With a face like prince any one can think he is from a fairy tale but reality sucks.
He is one of the hidden pawn Mr Kim has. He can murder anyone when it comes to his family. He is also the main manipulator. He can hypnotize or make them forget anything or anyone. He Bewitches people.

Kim Jungkook or should I say the maknae of the family. He is always the hyper one. He is just 17 but he never fails to do any job correctly. Being an all rounder he never fails to amaze by both his fighting and shooting skills plus the hacking. Like his brother he is
also a womanizer. His charm can melt any girl's heart and like yoongi he owns many Casinos.

They all our machines or robots who never fails to do any mission given to them by their father. They all our emotionless yet knows how to fake emotions. Their whole personality highlight criminality.

"Dad..i guess I heard it wrong... You are planning to get what..!?" his third eldest son asked in hope of listening a different statement from his father.

"No Namjoon-ah you heard it right I'm
planning to get married." Mr. Kim stated confidently looking deep into his 7 sons eyes.
*obviously one by one bruh*

Silence took over in that Hall and no one
uttered a word. They were in a shock
because of their ruthless dad getting
married.

But there is always one person who needs to meddle with everything and being silent was and will never be in his dictionary.

"Why are you getting married..? " The maknae asked feeling frustrated about getting a new members in his family. "If it's just for pleasure then use her and throw her away" He said in a cocky tone ending his perspective with a shrug earning a deadly glare from his dad or should I say his boss.

"Boy watch your mouth in front of me... I won't hesitate to cut that pretty tongue of yours" He said in a deep dark voice making his sons go uncomfortable in their seats and fearing for their future. "And the answer to your question is because I'm obsessed with her and I want to make her mine plus you all will be having a new baby sister too and don't you all dare to hurt her. " He said in a protective tone making his sons go annoyed by the sudden care a woman and her daughter is getting from their dad.

"Understood..!? Mr Kim asked getting frustrated by the silence.

No one replied,

"I asked did you all understand what I
said...!?" He said in his bossy tone making
his sons go alert.

"Yes dad we understand" They answered in a low voice only to be heard by their father making him smirk in satisfaction.

"Good now I want you all to behave like a normal family and they shouldn't know we all are in mafia... Now let's decorate this house into a home"

To be continued...

Please tell me whether you liked this chapter or not.

Also please like and vote

Till then bui bui and

stay safe plus take care.