Aquarium

"Are you ready bitch" he asked with a smirk." born ready" she replied in the same rhythm. "Then let's get it".

Working on the laptop Namjoon was simultaneously looking in the files of his clients. The boys were very busy these days because the Italian mafia was temporarily living in their area for a while.

" Hyung that man has around 10 hotels in the whole country then why is he living here?" Taehyung asked, "That's what we're searching kid," Yoongi said.

"Aahhh Oppa save me" they heard a voice outside their window. Looking over the window frame they caught a glimpse of Yun saving herself from being drowned in their pool. "Doesn't she know how to swim?" Jimin asked and all of them looked at him with, yeah no shit Sherlock face.

"I think she is acting you know maybe for getting a role in Titanic" Yoongi responded. Others just facepalmed themselves and went backyard towards the pool.

"Oppa save me" she yearned. They nodded and were going to dive into the pool before they felt a push from behind and one by one they were thrown into a pool.

With a disbelief look on their face, they turned behind just to see Rang standing there with hands on his hips and a sinister smile while blowing a kiss towards their direction, more specifically to the girl who was behind them.

"You fooled us," hobi said in a firm tone. "No Oppa," she said with a pout and went out of the pool ran into the house followed by Rang, ignoring all the screams of Kims.

Hiding under a kitchen cabinet both of them prayed to the holy lord of food that they won't get caught by devils but, oh whom were they kidding even God deserves some drama in his life. "Ohh my sweetie here you are," a wet haired Yoongi said in a whisper tone while crouching down to the cabinet level where they both were clutching onto each other.

Shaking their head profusely they started yelling apologies and promises of never doing it again. Ignoring all of it Yoongi just grabbed them with their ears and dragged them towards the other.

"Now what I'm gonna do with you both" Jin said while taking slow predatory steps towards them making the two trouble makers gulp and running wet in the whole house.

Screams. Apologies. Was all that they heard in the daylight hours of the forenoon. "Jin Hyung please forgive me I LOVE YOU" Rang screamed and ran away from him. "Oh my dear boy, I love you too. So come back to me hm" Jin answered a sadist.

In the end, they both were made to do the homework, by Namjoon and were prohibited to play games or watch tv by maknae line. Let's just avoid the fact that Jin practically made them clean the whole house, their clothes plus used dishes. Yoongi hanged them upside down and as a sweet angel, our hobi is he forgive them.

"Jaehyung it's time for the fish to die, cut the oxygen and close the lid of the aquarium." She said in an authorized tone. "Do you need the other fishes to be dead too?" He asked, "hmm" she replied and disconnected the call still looking at the fishes which were swimming in an aquarium.

" All set you can come." He said and she grinned proudly while humming a delighted noise.

"Where is the goldfish?" She asked him. He pointed out the club on-screen while looking at her. "You sure you wanna go there?" He asked once again. "What made you think I'm not?" She retorted. "Anyways how many mollies are there?" She asked " around a dozen" she only hummed and proceeded to get her revolver, "it's time for some fishing," smirking she made her way out," be careful and don't destroy the aquarium remember we only need the catfish." She heard before simply leaving the place.