Fight

A voice yelled hut she was too focused on killing the man with her punches. The next thing she knew, she was separated from him by two veiny rigid arms.

Thrashing in the stranger's arms she tried to free but once she looked in those eyes she melted. "Kim Yun that's enough, He said softly while caressing her cheek. She leaned into his touch. "Let's get you home, your brothers must be waiting," He said gently holding her hand intertwining her finger with his.

For a moment Yun forgot her bruised knuckles and looked at their hands perfectly fitting in each other. Without acknowledging she was now in front of the seat of a sports car and on the driver seat there he was, Choi Yeonjun.

"Why did you save that boy? " She asked after an awkward silence. He chuckled while muttering something under his breath which she didn't hear. "I didn't save that boy Yun," He said smiling. "Huh?" She asked confused, "I didn't save the boy, I saved you from getting more hurt, see your knuckles they're scraped, you have a handprint on your neck, bruises on the face whereas those dumbfucks probably broken nose way more bruises and maybe a broken wrist too. " He said clenching his fist like he was controlling himself.

"Your brothers will be angry when they'll you see like this," He said stopping his car near the mansion.

"Angry at me?" She asked tilting her head, making him chuckle and ruffle her hair, not gonna lie that gave butterflies a welcome party in Yun's stomach, "no sweetheart, mad at those idiots. " The nickname made her smile brighter, "anyways we're home, take care of yourself. "

She nodded and muttered a quick bye but before she could've opened the door Yeonjun made her turn towards him and gave her a quick goodbye kiss on the forehead making her blush. "Now you can go. " He said and Yun quickly ran out from the car. He just smirked and said, "Game time. "

Entering the mansion, she was engulfed in a tight hug by none other than her brother Jimin, "Jiminie I missed you too, " She said hugging him back.

"Yun we need to talk" Namjoon's strict voice brought her back from the comfort and she frowned as it was her first time hearing him so cold and emotionless. Reluctantly she let go of Jimin and made her way towards the living room, where she saw the Hyung line sitting with a cold mask on their face, one she saw for the first time when she met then the first time. "Yun, what happened to you? " Hobi inquired quickly as soon as he saw her state. "Nothing Oppa will tell you later" She waved it off.

"Yun," Jin's voice made her shiver, "Straight to the point, do you take drugs? " This made her tremble. "No" She yelled in disbelief. "I don't do drugs,anymore" She whispered the last part more to herself which gladly wasn't heard by anyone.

"I'm not gonna ask it again, Yun did you take drugs today?" He asked again but more firm this time, "don't you trust me Oppa, I haven't taken any drugs. " She yelled this time which brought all her remaining brothers" to the living room too, "Yun don't yell at my hyung," Jungkook said sternly, "For your kind information Oppa, your Hyungs are my brothers too. "

"Park Yun, I'm asking this last time, did you take any drugs today? " It was Yoongi's voice which questioned her but what broke her heart was that they called her previous surname rather than Kim.

"I didn't," She said firmly. "Don't lie to us, we know everything that goes in our school?" Taehyung said. "Don't you trust me? " She questioned. "Did you take drugs?" Jimin asked completely ignoring her question,

"don't you trust me Kim Namjoon?" She said while clenching her fist. "No we don't, trust you, Yun," He said. "Good, then pretend that you love me, " She said looking into his eyes while her face remained as red as the sun completely showing her anger.

I'll kill whoever did this to you, sister
Namjoon thought looking at her face, a blue bruise on her cheek and a black eye.

"We love you, Yun-"...... "No you don't," She said cutting Jungkook off. "We do" He still completed. "Stop lying to me".

"We love you can't you see that, you are our sister but we expect total honesty from you," He said now moving towards her. "How about y'all share your secrets with me first huh? "

She moved towards him and looked into his eyes, "You think I'm a 4-year toddler who doesn't know a shit about the things you do, how everyone fears you. It can't only be because of Dad being a king of business. It's more than that and I'll find it out soon because you don't trust me."

A cold aura settled in the room, heavy breaths and tension in the room made it heavy to breathe and appeared to think before speaking too.

"No we don't trust you because you're just our stepsister, so you better stay away from our lifestyle, our business." Jimin said while clenching his fist.

She was hurt but she didn't show it, instead smirked and looked towards Namjoon and said, "Lesson 1 of manipulation, wanna confront someone? Pressurise them with your conspiracies, theories and threaten them about spilling their deepest hidden secrets and boom there's your truth."

"And to you Kim Jimin, I expect the same, staying away from my life and my secrets will be better if you want the same. " She said picking her bag up and making her way towards her room slamming it loudly.

Time skip,

"Baby it's time to eat come downstairs" Mr Kim shouted and got a reply. Yun made her way towards the dining table and sat with Mr Kim on left.

The boys were shocked and hurt too as Yun would throw a fit to only sit with Namjoon and Yoongi because they feed her.

Spitting his pasta out Mr Kim turned his chair to his right getting a full view of Yun's face. "Who did this to you sweetheart? " Mr Kim said gripping her chin making her turn to face him. The whole dining table's attention went to her.

Mrs Kim gasped and made her way towards Yun quickly, "what happened Yun,? " She asked. "Don't worry dada, I got into a fight. " She said beaming but received a slap on the back of her head, "Again Yun? I thought I asked you to stop beating people" Mrs Kim scolded her while pulling her ear.

"Aah dada save me, " She said making grabby hands towards Mr Kim who just chuckled and extended his hand to help her but one glare from his wife made him stop and gulp. "Aah seriously dada, you're scared too? " Yun asked in disbelief while Mrs Kim slapped her on the back of her head again.

"Yun I'm telling you seriously stop being a disappointment learn from your brothers, they study hard and I'm sure they're good in school too. " She said completely making the men shocked. "Hey hey it's okay, I'm sure she had a valid reason. Stop scolding her and I'm sure my daughter is good in school too right yunnie? " Mr Kim asked patting her head. "Yes, dada" Yun beamed proudly making her brothers coed at her.

Mrs Kim and Yun left to sleep while the Kims settled in the room, "Boys I want those people who got into a fight with her and I think y'all know what to do with them" Mr Kim said. Kim boys just nodded and bid their goodnights to him.

--------~---------------------~--------------------~-------

Hey everyone hoped you like this chapter.

I felt bad for making y'all wait so much so a double update.

Don't forget to like and comment

Till then,

Take care and I love you❤.

~-----------~-------------~--------------~---------------~