Childhood acquaintance

"Yunnie will you sit with us today in break?." Jungkook asked. "I don't know oppa if these bishes will leave me alone then I guess I can." Yun said pointing towards soojin and so-ah who was clinging on her arm. "I mean it's ok if they can join too." Taehyung said shyly looking towards So-ah and blushing which didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"Looks like my taetae has a crush on someone" Yun teased. "Aish shut up you brat." Taehyung said.

They all were laughing and walking until Yun got bumped into someone. "Hey,are you ok?" Yun looked up only to see Yeonjun standing there. She was about to say something but was stopped when Jimin punched him.

"Hey hey oppa don't hit him. I know him. He is my friend. Yeonjun." Yun said basically pulling Jimin away from him. "Ohh so you're the Yeonjun guy, Yun talked about? " Yoongi said sarcastically basically teasing yun because he knew Yun loves him. It was maybe just a mere attraction but he was interesting. Beautiful. Perfect.

"Aah oppa leave him let's go to our classes." Yun said frantically as she didn't wanted yoongi to spill her secret in front of her crush.

"So now Yun you're gonna tell me, what's between you and that yeonjun guy?" Hobi asked as they all were sitting at the table having there lunch. "What do you mean oppa? " Yun said trying to be confident because she didn't wanted everyone to know about her feelings. Not until she was sure. "Ohh come on Yun, you suck at lying so maybe try speaking truth. " Jimin said.

"I...... Ok ok fine. I may have a little crush on him. But I know it'll fade away. " Yun said hesitantly. "You've a what? " Jin said. The most overprotective one.

"Oppa listen to me, it's not like I'm gonna be his wife or something or maybe I'll OMG YES-" She was cut by Namjoon smacking her head bringing her back into the reality.

Before she was able to eat something So-ah came to her panting hard. "Y-yun help Soojin, she is fighting with the barbies." Yun ran outside the cafeteria and searched for Soojin.

She saw soojin roasting those barbies. Yun made her way towards them and stood there listening to them. But the next word made Yun's blood boil.

"Ohh dear soojin, first go and find a mother then come to me. " Yun looked over soojin who just stood silent after listening this. Those barbies were going away but stopped when they heard Yun laughing. They were scared of her. She was the only one who had the audacity to roast them.

"Ohh my dear barbies, how about you be a good child for your mother first hmm. " Yun said in a sarcastic tone. They immediately looked behind only to see Yun standing there with a smile. But it wasn't a pleasing one. It was 'you fucked up and now you've to pay one'.

"Soojin-ah how about you go and find everyone until I take care of them hmm. " She said with concerned voice. Soojin was first hesitant but nodded.

As soon as she was out of the sight Yun looked over those barbies and started making her way towards them while cracking her knuckles. "So where were we. " She said with a smirk.

"Guys Yun" Soojin said panting hard. Everyone in the classroom looked at her but she could care less. She wanted her best friend to be safe. But little did she know that Yun was a devil in disguise. No one can mess with her.

"Kim Yun that's enough" Jin said pulling yun out of the fight. "Yun look at me, it's Jinnie your oppa now calm down it's enough" He whispered quietly while cupping her face. Yun soon relaxed and nodded telling him to leave.

Yun was again going to charge on those Barbies but Jungkook and taehyung caught her arms. "Let go let go let go" Yun said squirming. "Oppa I won't harm her now can you let go? " She said calmly ensuring them. They hesitantly nodded and let her free. Yun went towards them and slapped one of those hard. "Ahh what was your name again? Areum right? So listen here bitch if you want peace in your life stay away from us. " She said sharply and went towards infirmary totally ignoring everyone's call.

"Let me treat your wounds ok. " She just nodded and let hobi treat her. She was weirdly silent. It was like something was on her mind. Yoongi noticed that and flicked her forehead.

"Ahhh waeee, oppaa" Yun whined. Yoongi chuckled and said, "don't think anything your brain won't be able to take that overload. " She whined and everyone chuckled.

(Hello it's your author here. I hate writing time skip but I suck at explaining details so please forgive if I use time skip way to often. Enjoy.)

Time skip,

Everyone except one were sleeping in that peaceful night. The moon looked ever so beautiful. Those stars it reminded her of them. She sighed before removing her cover and stood up in front of the mirror.

" I guess hell starts now" She muttered looking at her body. It was full of bruises. Plus the new injuries weren't helping either to reduce the pain.

Jumping out of the window she checked whether someone saw her or not. Luckily no one did.

Reaching at her assembling site, she called her acquaintance. "I'm here, where are you Jae" She said on the call, and getting his satisfied answer she ended the call and spread the chart on table. "I'm here" jae said coming towards her. She nodded and signed him to come forward. "So our target today is to attack Choi Dae hoon's bodyguard" He said confirming the plan she nodded.

"Ohk listen he is soon going to be out, you just have to attack him and inform me." Jae said. She only nodded.

"Hello oppa" She said seductively founding her today's target. "Well hello there pretty lady, what are you doing here" He said. "Ahh oppa I lost my way and I thought why not ask you, you look manly too" She said brushing her fingers down his biceps. He placed his hands on her body and pulled her towards him more leaving no space in between them. "I think I know where you'll look good" He said with a smirk. "Where? " She asked Innocently pouting. "On my bed" He replied with the same smirk.

But his expression didn't lasted long as it was soon replaced by a shocked one. He touched his neck where she injected him so something. "You bitch what did you injected" He asked furiously and attempt to punch her. But she dodge it away and kick his head. Now it was her time to smirk, "ohh oppa don't worry you won't die...... Not yet." She said.

"Jae pick him up, today's work is done" She said through her earpiece. "Ok" He muttered. Soon enough bothe of them were back at their site with the man. "Do you think this man will know something about Choi? " He asked. He knew the answer but he just wanted to start a new conversation. But like everytime she just replied him with a nod. He Frustratedly asked "why don't you talk to me?", "I see no reason to talk to you" She replied with a bored tone. "I'm your childhood friend-" She cut him off "no you're just an acquaintance, a company nothing else" She replied with a strong gaze and left.

Looking on the side of the road she again found the same lady selling sweet potatoes. With a sigh she went towards her. "How many times I told you not to sell this late at night" The ahjumma just smiled and said, "no need my kiddo, I'm safe. No one will hurt me" She wanted to say something but sealed her lips tight as to not fight with her. Sighing she smiled and bend down and sat near Ahjumma, "How are you doing Ahjumma" She asked gazing at the sky. "I'm doing fine, what about you Yun-ah. "

To be continued,

Hey everyone hoped you like this chapter.

Don't forget to like and comment

Till then,

Take care and I love you because you're the only reason I'm still continuing writing.