Our little one

"Yes..... Noooo nooo don't go don't go please- AAHHH"

*THUD*

"oh god was that a dream? " Yun said after observing her surroundings. "I guess that was" She muttered exhaling a tired sigh.

She was about to get up when everyone barged inside her room. Yes, she was living in Mr. Kim's mansion as her mother didn't wanted her daughter to live alone and yun was also not totally against of the idea of living in a mansion. Even though she hated kim boys to the guts but still she didn't wanted them to do something awful to her mother after observing their prior attitude.

"Yun baby you ok? " Her mother said seeing her daughter sitting on the floor with tears in her eyes. "Yun my sweetie why are you sitting on the floor , something happened? " Her father also asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing mom, I'm okay" She replied but her that made her mother more anxious. She knew something is bothering yun but she didn't wanted to push it further.

"Okay honey, if you say so. Go and freshen up and meet us in 15 mins downstairs. " She said leaving the room followed by the rest.

Yun sighed before standing up from the floor and went towards the bathroom.

Only sounds of spoons and forks were heard from the dining table. The atmosphere was a bit awkward. Not for kims and Ms. Park but for yun.

"Mom, how was yun in her previous school" Jin asked getting frustrated by the silence.

Ms. Park or I should say Mrs. Kim chuckled a bit then told how yun and his best friend used to be the popular trouble makers of the school.

Everyone at the dining table laughed after listening how yun tricked her teacher and presented an adult rated video on the white board in front of everyone.

Yun had enough. She didn't wanted kims to know about her. There wasn't any need. She just agreed because of her mother. She left the dining hall making everyone go silent again.

"Ugh finally, schoooool" She yelled after getting out from the big ass limbo which she shared with Kim boys because her new father said so.

"I'm warning you little one, stay away from boys", " Ohh Kim Jimin who do you think you're talking to? " Yun replied and run inside the school avoiding further argument with them.

She was running while looking forward and got bumped into someone. She cursed herself under her breath before looking at a pair of brown eyes which mesmerized her.

"You okay girl" He asked, but yun was just looking at those 2 eyes which were sparkling. She liked to see herself in it. She wanted it. But it was her first time meeting him so why she was behaving like a lovesick girl, she thought.
After clearing her throat she stepped away a bit from him and bowed as an apology.

The boy smiled a bit and moved his hand forward for a handshake, "I'm Yeonjun. Choi Yeonjun" Yun gladly accepted his hand shake,"Yun." She simply replied, "well Yeonjun can you leave my hand now I've classes to attend" She said eyeing her hand intertwined with his. He quickly left her hand as she rushed out covering her light pink cheeks.

Yeonjun chuckled at her running figure. He looked back, and saw BTS smirking at him. He also smirled back and left from there.

Yun heaved a sigh of relief, seeing the teacher still not present there. She sat near her usual seat which was in the corner of the class. She looked down to her hand and smiled whispering "Yeonjun."

"He is a playboy" An uninterested voice interrupted her. She looked back only to see a girl standing behind her seat. She raised her eyebrow, to which the unknown girl just chuckled and sat beside her. "The boy you met in the hallway, he is the famous playboy of school with your brothers" She said which made Yun confused as how she knew about the relation between them. "Who are you? " Yun finally asked . "Kang Soojin" The girl replied.

The day went well except ignoring the fact that Yun literally went to infirmary 4 times as she throwed a fist on some pink barbies.

BTS got to know about her being in nursecs office and rushed towards the same without caring about their classes.

"How do you've so much scratches on your face" The nurse said, "nothing I just showed some pink barbies their place",The nurse nodded and started treating her again but she got startled when the infirmary's door swung opened and BTS entered. They quickly towards Yun and started checking her for injuries and wounds. Yun was confused why BTS eyes showed worriedness, but she strongly determined to not open her heart for them. They may be just showing it in front of her. She pushed everyone's hand away and started walking towards exit. Kims followed her and started asking questions, "who hurted you Yun? ",
"Someone bullied you? ", " You fell from somewhere? " She ignored all of those questions and just as she was about to enter a hand pulled her towards the opposite direction. She looked up only to see Jimin taking her towards the rooftop and other following her.

As soon as they enter the roof top, Jimin let go off her hand. She turned back around and crossed her hand above her chest while BTS just stood there worriedly gazing at her.

"No one hurted me guys now can I go? " She said and turned around to leave but soon got stopped hearing a sob. She looked behind just to see taehyung having tears in his eyes and was trying hard not to cry like a baby.

Her heart hurted seeing him cry like this. But why? She questioned herself. They just met her a month ago. They don't even know anything about her neither do they.

She sighed before making her way towards tae. "Why are you crying? " She asked in a cold tone but inside that voice their was concern. "Yun we....... We just want you to accept us your brothers" Tae said.
She was confused as to why they want to her brothers. Last time they were threatening her to cancel this wedding but now they want to be all cute?

She frowned BTS noticed her confusion and let Jungkook answer "you see Yun, we had a sister in past but because of our selfishness, we didn't wanted to get hurt because we thought that our dad was just joking around mom but we were wrong we saw love, comfort and a euphoric feeling in his eyes. He cherished her just like how he cherished our mom. We weren't conflicted with the idea of you being our sister we were just afraid to loose our sister again." He said and at this point of time his eyes we're already filled with tears. Yun sigh but then she looked in their eyes and she saw the same love same promise she wanted to see from so long.

She nodded and then hugged taehyung who was still crying. "Fine but promise me you won't hurt me and leave me like everyone did tae oppa", " We won't our little one" One by one everyone hugged her and looked at each other smirking.

To be continued,

Hello guys how are you all? Hope you're doing fine.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment and if I disappointed you I'm sorry thank you.

See you next time till then,

Bui bui