Poison

🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱

"Rare cooked steak with your best wine, that would be all" Taehyung said while giving his order. The waiter bowed and the conversation at the table stirred again.

"Sorry Mr kim I wasn't able to attend your wedding. " Alex said with the hint of an Italian accent.

(I would be using Alex instead of writing the whole name of Alessandro)

"It's quite alright, I know you had your reasons" Mr kim said waving his hands signing it was not a big deal. "How's business? " Jin continued.

"Better than before Mr. Kim" , "Who's the lady with you though Mr. Kim? " Alex continued.

"Ahh, she's my daughter, introduce yourself honey. " Mr kim asked with so much love which made Alex confused, it was like as if he was talking to his real daughter.

"Nice to meet you Mr Romanov, I'm Kim Yun. " She said standing up and extending her hand.

"Pleasures all mine, angel. " He smirked and flipped her hand kissing the back. Yun gasped and looked around to her brothers. Surprisingly the maknaes were laughing but the hyung line was glaring Alex, if looks could kill he would've been six feets down by now.

"It would be nice if you don't flirt with our sister, or my brother here might kill you. " Said Jimin smiling pointing to the glaring hoseok.

"Who said I was flirting guys? " Alex added with a chuckle looking straight in her eyes, like he used to do.
The smiles dropped, but before someone could say something, Yun beat them by saying, "It would be better if you're joking cause it might not end good. " She replied calmly.

Alex wanted to test her, how far she could go, "not end good for whom-" "You" She stopped him looking now with no emotions.

"Ok ok kids let's stop all this the food is here, and Mr Romanov I would prefer if you keep your thoughts about my daughter to yourself. " Mr kim with ended the whole conversation.
Everyone nodded and picked up their forks, Yun tasted her Carbonara and,

"Don't eat this. " She shouted. Stunned everyone dropped their forks and looked at her.

"Yun, what happened? Yun? " Namjoon asked. "Joonie the food-" Yun fainted before completing the sentence.

"YUN"

Y'all really thought that I ended there?

Everyone at the table started panicking, Jungkook who was sitting right next to her started to shake her and rubbing her hand, "hyung" He called to everyone, Suga looked at him first and hated the fear in it, "her hands are cold" He continued.

"What do you mean cold kook?" Mr kim asked, rushing next to her taking her in his arms, he tapped her face calling her but she didn't woke up.

"It's poisoned. " Hoseok said smelling the dish. "Are you sure hyung?" Tae asked. "Are you doubting me Taehyung? " Hoseok asked back with a glare. Everyone knew that doubting hoseok when it comes to poison was stupid.

"Are you really arguing here when our sister is lying unconscious? " Jin said and cradle her in his arms running towards the parking lot.

Everyone ran behind him.

"Nothing would happen to you Yunnie, oppa is here for you. Don't worry. " Jin murmered to himself settling her in the back seat while getting in the car and drove to the hospital.

"Oh and Mr Romanov, it would mean a lot if you could bring the waiter that served us, to our warehouse" Namjoon said and ran to everyone.

"Don't worry Namjoon, they dared to touch her I would kill them myself. " Alessandro said and walked towards the kitchen.

So how's everybody? Hope doing good.

So I finally updated, ik y'all hate me but ilyall and now I know my story and what do I want from it.

So stay tuned.

Don't forget to vote and comment, it would mean a lot.