My little thief

🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿

"Now now now look what we've here" The voice chuckled.

Yun made no move to expose herself to the dozen of gaurds back facing her.

"Ahh he sent you again? Don't y'all get tired of getting your ass beaten up? " A husky muscular voice sarcastically asked.

It was too similar for yun. She has heard this voice before. Something about his voice was so soothing it made her confuse yet scared of the effect of this. Before she could ponder about the voice more the commotion between the men resumed.

"You really think you can beat my whole team up? This time it would be us sending your head in a box with golden ribbons to your house. " One of the gaurd who was standing in between the middle said. Yun presumed he was the leader by the way he was having authority over others.

A chuckled brought Yun out of her mind. It was him.  She thought. The person she once loved. Yun just stood frozen over there blocking any other thought out.

"Let's see shall we? " The man said with so much confidence, making others doubt about their mission of killing him.
Leader of them signalled two of his best fighters to go. He was confident that he could not be able to defeat them. But in a couple of second both were lying dead near his feet. He flabbergasted looked in the forward direction but saw no one. A red dot on one of his member broke him out of his trance and before he could react.

Bang!

Yun broke out of her thoughts when she heard several gunshots and feared for his life. Scared she looked up but only to see all the people standing in front of her dead and him standing over there looking at her with so much love, and betrayal that made her heart clench.

She removed her gaze from his dark eyes to his perfect lips, his chiselled jaw, the Armani suit hugging his torso like a dream. Blood and sweat dripping from both his face and hands holding a gun. For a mere second she got lost into him again.

"Well if isn't the stealer here. " The voice asked. It hurted her. The way he was mentioning her with so much disappointment and hate.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr Romanov. " Yun said smirking hiding her emotions like she always does.

"I knew it was going to be an eventful day today, but didn't knew I was going to meet you. " He said coming forward while wiling the blood off with handkerchief. This mere action made her heart beat increase. "Well wish I could say the same with so much love, but I apologize Mr Romanov I can't. " She said once he reached there.

"What are you going to steal today, my litlle thief? " He chuckled, she understood the meaning behind it. He was hurt, disappointed, betrayed by her. And she was too. By herself. The thought of hurting him made her eyes glossy with all the voices inside her head.

"What do you want me to say-" Before she could continue she was engulfed into a familiar embrace.

"Oppa what happened? " She asked Yoongi. He wasn't bothering to answer her. Once he saw no signs of harms he quickly engulfed her again while thanking God. Yun on the other side confused of his behavior. Not a second a later all of her rest brothers rushed to her doing the same thing.

A strange emotion passed through him. He could clearly feel his jaw clenching and knuckles cracking. He badly wanted to tear them away from her. She was only his. Before he could do that she pushed them away from her slightly and asked, "jinnie what happened? Why are you so tense?' She asked cupping his face that didn't helped his situation a bit.

" We heard from a waiter that gunshots were heard in the parking lot so we rushed to you and thank god you're ok. I could've never forgive myself if something would've happened to you baby. " Jin hugged her again. Yun sighed and said, "don't do that again. "

"Huh? " He asked confused. "Don't put your life in danger for me again oppa. Anything could've happened her. You should've informed the police Or the guards, but never do this again. " Yun stated to all of her brothers.

"No, we would die but would never let you get a single scratch on you Yun. You are our sister. It's our job to protect you" This time it was Jimin who said. He was scared. First time in the life he was scared for someone else rather than him and his brothers. She was his sister now and he would be damn if he would've let anyone touch her even a single strand of hair.

Sister! He exclaimed inside his head and relieved himself. He still loved her, despite everything she did. He still loved her. He always thought that she was his. And he was right. She loved him too. Just the right person wrong timing cliche'

Yun eyes softened, "it's not your job oppa. I deserve to die. You don't. You all don't. The only who would die among us would be me-" Her voice was again muffled as she was now hugged by Namjoon, he was hurt when he heard her say this. Let her die? Never. He would kill for her. If he can't protect his sister now as a leader of the mafia, he should be ashamed. Kissing her head he said, "no one will die. We'll save each other right? Remember what we used to say? If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me. "

"And if you were drowned at sea.
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe,
I've got you brother. " She said completing their motto and by the end felt 6 pair of arms crushing her. She laughed. They always crushed her in between them as if to protect her from the world. Like a shield. And they were. She was a princess, protected by her seven shields from the world, but theyre forgetting to protect her from herself.

"Okay okay, enough of the melodrama let's go we've a guest to attend. " Jungkook said while taking her sister's hand.

"I'm afraid I'm the guest Mr kim. " All the 8 pair of eyes turned around to face him, The Italian mafia head, Alessandro Romanov.

He was so confused. They were so alike. Their eyes, their lips nose. Everything was just so similar. It was if they were like real........ Siblings.

No no no that's not possible he thought and removed the thought. He remembered his love never told him about her family. She had no one except one friend.

"Oppa you know him? " Yun exclaimed. The thing she was afraid of was true. He was the main guest. Her heartbreak was what she will be dealing with throughout the dinner.

"Let's go Yun dad would be waiting for you. "

Hope you liked this chapter!
Please do comment and vote if you liked it.
See you in the next update.
Your author 🐣.