Meet my sons

"No mom... I'm not shifting my school" Yun protested being offended by the fact that she is leaving her old school just because her soon-to-be father wants it.

"Sweety... Try to understand and it's not like you've lot of friends in this school too. If you want I can talk to Mrs. Lee and your best friend will also be in the same school" Her mom tried to lure her by using her best friend's name.

"But.... Ok fine if that's what you want" Yun ended her protest after seeing her mother's deadly glare.

Ms. park beamed and gave her daughter a quick side hug and went to call her "hubby".

Later that evening,

" PARK YUN-HA.. It's the last time I'm telling you to go and get ready." Ms. park yelled.

"Mom please I don't want to meet him. I agreed with your marriage not with him and his "Family gatherings". " Yun exclaimed clearly getting frustrated by the fact that her mother is planning to get a new family.

Yun knows that Ms. park is not her real mother. She found her in a dark alley bruised and malnourished. She thought of taking her in and named her *PARK YUN-HA*. Yun also grew fond of the woman and started calling her mom. She did everything that was possible to make her mom proud of her. Yun was always a kid from her heart. Cute little pranks, creating handmade gifts, stargazing,, dancing in rain she is a soulful girl who loves to admire everything.

Everyone thinks of her as a fluff ball of sunshine but no one knows how hard she is trying to smile and be happy. When Yun got to know about wedding she was in a dilemma whether let that unknown man share her mom with her but she knew that she can't make her mom sad so she accepted this marriage not knowing what was waiting for her.

"Yun please beanie just for today" Her mom pleaded. She just want her daughter to bond with her fiancé's family.

Yun let out a sigh and slowly nodded going towards her room to get changed.

Few moments later,

"Mom I'm here.. Let's go" Yun said uninterested.

Ms. park just nodded and went towards her car. Soon Yun entered and the driver started driving to the address. Ride was awkwardly silent. Ms. park was thinking that Yun is behaving childishly but little did she know what Yun was suffering from inside. Ms. park never knew what all happened before she found her neither Yun thought of spilling about that trauma.

Soon they both reached to Kim's mansion. After bowing to the driver gesturing a thank you they entered the mansion as the body guards were fully aware of the arrival.

For a split of second Yun thought that she has been there before but shrugged the thought away thinking that it was just like a Deja vu.

"Honey you came on time, the dinner is ready" A man chimed after seeing his wife or soon to be entered the house.

Ms. park happily went to Mr. Kim and hugged him tightly showing how much she missed him. Mr. Kim just chuckled after kissing Ms. park's neck as they were still hugging, they forgot about poor Yun who was just watching them with a disgusted face.

Soon they parted, Mr. Kim frown and then smiled after seeing a girl with her wife.

"You must be Yun-ha..? It's nice to meet you I'm Kim Hyung-joong your soon to be dad" He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kim I'm Park Yun-ha".

They were now on a couch sitting and talking. Basically only the couples were talking about their marriage and Yun was just listening as she doesn't have any interest in planning her mother's wedding.

" Omo.. Honey where your sons are? " Ms. park asked totally forgetting about her soon to be kids.

"They will be here soon don't worry jagi. " Mr. Kim assured.

Yun just scrunched her nose up in confusion as she wasn't told about this new piece of information and wasn't even ready to share same roof with some strangers.

"Sons..? " Yun asked her mother in confusion.

Before Ms. park could answer, the door opened revealing 7 boys who were almost in their 20s.

They were about to report their boss regarding mission but just shut their mouth seeing 2 new presence in their house.

"Yun meet my sons. " He said pointing towards them.

Before any one could answer Yun asked Mr Kim something that left everyone shocked.

To be continued,

Hello everyone I hope you all are good
If you liked this chapter then don't forget to vote and please tell me my mistakes and your reviews in the comments.

Till then,
Stay safe and bye 💜✨