Stars will leave behind

"Guys come on I've classes to attend." Yun said feeling irritate by their clingy behavior. After the small cry and accepting session on rooftop BTS wasn't leaving her side. "Noooooo, don't leave me yunnie" Jungkook started fake crying. Before she was able to say anything, she was dragged by none other than Soojin.

"Thanks for saving me earlier. " Yun said. "Never mind they're such a pain in a ass." She replied. "I'll take that, btw who is she" Yun pointed towards a girl who was sitting next to Soojin. "Ohh she-", " Hellooo pretty lady I'm So-ah." She replied with a very cheerful smile. "Well you're one hell of a enthusiastic kid now aren't you. " Yun said slightly chuckling.

"Oppaaaaa jungkookie and Tae Tae woke me up again" Yun whined coming downstairs with a pissed face.

It's been a week since Yun decided to accept them. At first it was a bit awkward but they all managed to break through each other's wall and gave a cozy place in their heart to ecahother.

Yoongi too woke up with a pissed face but soon got worried seeing Yun having tears in her eyes. His brothers and parents were sitting on the dining table to calming her down but nothing was working. Jimin rushed towards her wrapped her in his embrace patting her back in order to calm her down.

"Yunnie tell oppa what happened to you? Hm? " Jin said patting her head. But this didn't affected Yun at all. Yoongi was getting impatient seeing the unsuccessful attempts of everyone to calm her down. He made his way towards and Yun immediately hugged him.

Since last few days yoongi has been her favorite. It wasn't like she loved him much more than other kims but he was just special. They way they connected with each other. The way yoongi takes care of everyone silently made her heart warm. They called him cold but in the reality he was warmest, most comfortable and the most patient one. She adored him. Looked upto him. She wanted to be like him. He was his inspiration his idol.

"Oppa kookie ate my last ice cream which jiminie bought for me yesterday" She said with pout pointing towards jungkook who was looking at her with shock. Yun just smirked, actually he didn't ate her ice cream, she already finished it before breakfast but she wanted to take revenge on him for waking her up. She for sure knew that yoongi will stand up for her because he once told her how much he hates her tears.

"Yoongi don't believe her, she ate her ice cream before breakfast" Jin said. Yoongi looked at yun who was already looking at him and just slightly chuckle. He sat beside her and started feeding her pancakes and she was munching on it happily.

Everyone in the dinning table were shocked to see the most ruthless mafia smile. Especially Mr Kim. He never knew yoongi could smile after their little one went missing. Kim boys were shocked too. They didn't liked the bonding.

"Yunnie I'm thinking of taking you to amusement park?" Namjoon spoke while showing his dimples. Yun snapped her neck towards him and nodded rapidly while smiling showing her gums. "Hyung you forgot about us we wanna come too" Maknae line whined. Everyone just chuckled and namjoon agreed of having a picnic in amusement park.

Yun came downstairs and soon they all setteld down in the car.

Yun was sitting between hobi and jiminie. She put her face on jimin's shoulder and closed her eyes. Jimin noticed her and chuckled lovingly while patting her head, but stopped as soon he heard some *ahems*. He looked up only to see everyone looking at him with a cold face. He said, "I remember ok? Don't look at me like that" and put a cold face again before continuing scrolling on his phone. Everyone remain silent.

"Oppa let's go on rollercoaster what you say? " She said while still holding Jin's hand. It's 1 hour since they all entered amusement park. She was now dragging Hobi and Jin who weren't going for a ride as they were scared of height.

"Jinnie it was so fun" She said after coming out of the ride. "No it wasn't" Jin and Hobi replied with a pout. Other boys just laughed as they remember their reaction a while ago.

"Oh come on jinnie and hobie don't sulk now it was amazing" Yun said noticing that they both weren't talking to her. She got an idea.

She stopped in her tracks and went to buy something. I'm sure they'll love them, she thought.

Meanwhile,
"Hyung your reactions were so funny" Jungkook said still amused how his elder brothers who are powerful mafias scared of a ride. "Hey stob it", " It was so scary" Hobi and Jin replied. " I'm so proud of her that she was able to take you both scaredy cats on ride", namjoon said proudly. "Right yun?" He added. But when he didn't got any answer he looked back but found her nowhere. "Guys where is Yun", he said screaming gaining their attention, " What do you mean wasn't she supposed to be here"yoongi said panicking. "Guys it's not the time to fight we've to find her", " Tae is right what if someone kidnapped her? " Jimin said.

"Oppas what are you doing there? " Her voice brought them out of their trance. They looked over to see Yun standing there with her hands full of carnival food. For a split second they saw their princess in her. Without wasting anytime they all ran towards her hugging ever so tightly. They didn't wanted her to disappear. Not again they weren't ready to loose anyone else. Tae cupped her face and kissed her forehead closing his eyes letting his tears fall. But on the other she was confused she was just gone for 10 minutes. She looked up to everyone seeing everyone looking towards her with cold face while still having moist eyes. "What happened why are you all looking so worried? ", " Something happened oppas?." She asked in confusion but whined after seeing now everyone were ignoring her.

"Ohh come on guys don't ignore me, I promise I won't go anywhere else with telling you, I promise", but still they completely ignored her and talked among themselves. " Ahhhhhhhh" , "what happened Yun? ", " Are you okay? "They asked her but she just smiled sheepishly. She hold joon's hand and looked into his eyes while having a pout "Joonie I promise I won't do that again". "Where were you? Why did you went without telling us? " She didn't replied instead spread her arms ahead and showed all of the treats. "Jinnie and hobie weren't talking to me so i went to buy some treats for them. " She said and blinked her eyes innocently. "What if something bad would've happened to you?. " Hobi asked while controlling his anger. "Do you really think of me as weak toddler?" In reply everyone nodded. Now it was yun who is sulking and boys were enjoying their treats.

Everyone noticed her sulky figure and chuckled while shaking their head. They dragged her towards the car. She also didn't asked anything.

"Tinker bell open your eyes, see the view is so Beautiful" Yoongi tapped her shoulders. "It's so pretty here.", " Yes it is tbh."

"Yun, Jungkook look here" Yoongi screamed and click their picture.

"Oppa it's beautiful here. " Yun said totally focusing on the moon. But when she didn't got her reply she looked at her side only to see her brothers playing with each other smiling. She smiled too. I found my universe. And this time I won't loose you my stars. She said and clicked their picture, setting it as her background.

Siblings shined the brightest in that night. Those smiles. They were glowing under that moon.

Her beautiful smile was once again back, they were back,but little did she know everything will be back too. Dark clouds will come again. And the pretty moon will be gone. For forever. Only the stars will be left behind.

Hey everyone hoped you like this chapter.

Don't forget to like and comment

Till then,

Take care and I love you because you're the only reason I'm still continuing writing.

Bui bui✨💜