Work is done

🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿

"This dress looks amazing on you yun," Soojin said entering the trial room where Yun just called her in.

They were in the city's most expensive mall because according to Mr Kim his daughter should only shop from brands that were popular and expensive. He even secretly kept his black card in her purse when she denied having it in the first place. Not like Yun wasn't going to any other mall because she had someone to kill today. To kill one of the monsters and no way in hell she would let him slide away with what all he did.

"I think I might buy this one" Yun said admiring how the dress perfectly adores her curves. She wasn't a skinny woman, but she was gifted with a big bust and a great waist curve.

The way that dress was just only above her knees, gave quite a good show to her thick thighs, she didn't like thigh gaps and that was one of the reasons she wasn't insecure about her legs. Sure she doubted her body but she knew that she was pretty and no one, not even her would let her think she's not good.

"Ahh, I'm so tired wanna grab some burgers? " Soojin asked while they just came out from the store holding 5-6 bags in their hand. Yun was about to answer but she saw one she hated, not even hated she despised his existence. Jung Ethan.

There he was smiling while walking over the escalator with a beauty wrapped around his bulky arms, Ming Xia. She was a Chinese beauty perfectly fitted in her red dress with complimentary sunglasses. Her smile was more shining than the diamond necklace rested on her perfectly sculpted collar bones. The confidence and elegance she radiated when she walked with those nude heels made Yun sad.

Sad that such a pretty lady with a kind heart was going to die today, all because she loved the wrong man.

"Yeah burger sounds good" Yun replied while keeping her eyes on the target, they were walking towards the food court too.

"I'll have a chicken burger, with some fries and you? " Soojin asked pointing towards Yun, "make that two please, and if possible I'll have 7 burgers and fries for take out. Thank you" The waiter just nodded and left those two.

Yun's Pov:

Soojin was talking about some dude whom she met online and now they were planning to meet. He was handsome and bold, confident. That's what she said.

I saw him leaving his wife alone and going towards the restroom, excusing myself I followed behind him. Just as he was about to lock the door I kicked it open and locked it behind.

Author's pov:

Ethan looked behind him to see the woman he destroyed. He didn't want to but he was ordered and he knew better than to disobey him.

"Well aren't you my cupcake, Yun" Ethan, said smiling while observing she is much more beautiful and more confident.

"What, shocked to see the person you killed alive? " Yun asked quickly pinning him to the wall and choking him. But what made her confuse, he wasn't fighting, not even resisting. Just standing there smiling while taking her all features in as if he had lived that day many times.

"Well a man gotta do what's his boss orders. " He replied still unfazed when Yun choked him harder at the mention of boss.

"Ohh that boss of yours, he is still alive? Well looks like more work to do. " Ethan looked at her and smiled. She's still the same. Too bold To hide her weakness in her eyes.

She wasn't scared of anything, if she loved someone she would kill and die for them. He would die for her too. Because once, the person pinning him used to call him Oppa.