Meet my bestfriend

"Another day in hell" Yun muttered entering into class. But to her surprise the class was talkative. It was like they were excited about something. Or someone. But she shrugged it off.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student. Hope you all will be warm to him. " The teacher said. But Yun wasn't interested. She was gazing outside the classroom until the new familiar voice caught her attention.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee rang." She frantically looked up and saw him. Her best friend. Lee Rang.

He smiled when he saw her eyes filled with tears

He smiled when he saw her eyes filled with tears. They weren't of sorrow, they were of happiness.

Soon the class was over in half an hour but to her, it was an eternity. Rang was packing his bag and was going to look at her but got tackled by a tight hug.

He smiled knowing who it was. "Yaa piggy, I missed you so much where the heck was you bitch." He smiled and ruffle her hair. "Sorry my hippo, I was just busy plus mom wanted to surprise you." He said referring to his mom. "Is mom here for real?" She asked frantically.

She loved her just like her real mom. She was so sweet. He nodded and soon they both started going towards the cafeteria.

"Ohh I forgot to introduce you to my brother, let's go."

"Oppa" she screeched. They looked behind and saw her. Their smile soon turned into a stunned expression. "Oppa meet my best friend Lee rang." She exclaimed.

He bowed to them and said, " I'm Lee rang nice to meet you bo-" he stopped when he saw their expression. It was like they were gesturing him not to speak what he was gonna say."Aah sorry nice to meet you Yun's brothers" he completed his sentence.

They heaved a sigh and nodded and started telling him about themselves but the only one who didn't mind greeting himself was Yeonjun.

He didn't like the intimacy between them. Rang laughed and said "if you think I love this bitch you're wrong. She is like an annoying sister to me." "But" he added " I won't mind fucking her," he said playfully gaining a smack on his head from Yun.

He looked at her sternly but she just ignored it and said to Yeonjun, "don't mind him. When he was a kid he fell from the bed and from that day onwards he can't use his brain". She said making everyone laugh.

"You won't mind giving me a company to the library," Yeonjun asked Yun. She looked towards Rang and her brothers but to her wonder, they were enjoying each others company. She nodded.

"So which genre do you prefer," Yeonjun asked Yun standing in front of the tail section. "Sad endings are my kind of thing," she replied. "Why," the male asked confused. "I don't like to live in fantasy, or else when reality comes it is too brutal" she replied making him more confused. "But novels are meant for an escape from reality" he contradicted.