Type D

🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿⚱🗿

"Jimin keep talking to her, don't let her sleep. " Namjoon said looking back from his passenger seat, towards his sister who was laying unconscious in his brothers lap.

Nodding jimin started tapping her cheeks hard while jungkook and Yoongi started rubbing her legs and hands. "Wake up, wake up please baby wake up, oppa is here Yun-ah wake up. " Jimin chanted in hopes of waking her up.

"J-Jin hyung she's not responding, do something please. " Jungkook said scared looking at his oldest brother.

"Yunnie, jinnie is here baby open your eyes huh?. " Jin said now sprinkling some water on her face while Hoseok drove breaking all limits. For him his sister was on the verge of death and he can care less about anything other than her.

"O-oppa? " A mere whisper made all of the head turn towards the angel who was almost on death. "Yes baby oppa is here. " Suga said now holding her hands tightly not caring about his teary eyes. "You didn't ate it right? " She asked in a meek voice, she was on the verge. They could tell it. "Shut up Yun, you're dying and you still care about us. Talk about something else or I won't talk to you anymore. " Taehyung said in a cold voice, but inside he was scared. Seeing her like that broke his heart, his angel was dying and still cared about them.

"Jinnie he- he is scolding me. " Yun said turning her head a little towards Jin. "We both will scold him as soon as we reach home ok?" Yun just nodded but, "anyone of you didn't ate it right? Even him? " Yun said now turning her head toward Jimin who was just gazing towards her with tears in his eyes. "No we didn't, Yun-ah." Yun gave a small smile in appreciation and raised her hand towards his face , but before Jimin could've felt her hands on his face, she fell unconscious again.

"No no Yun, YUN WAKE UP. HYUNG DRIVE FASTER. " Jungkook screamed. Hoseok's hand tremble, clutching the wheel tightly making hsi knuckles turn white stepping on the clutch he turned left.

"Prepare the best doctors and nurses, Mr Kim just called. It's an emergency. " The receptionist yelled.

Whole hospital shook and started running to prepare all the equipments and room. Jin ran towards straight towards the reception. "Where's the head doctor? I want him right now. " Jin's voice boomed in the hospital shaking them to core, but what was more scary was their bloodshot eyes. "Mr kim contacted us sir, please lay the patient on the stretcher" It was the doctor that replied.

Nodding he laid her, as the nurse started pushing it to the ICU ward. All this time none of the boys took their eyes off her. "Sir please stand aside, you can't enter the room." The head doctor said shaking while still casting his eyes down. "The hell you mean we can't come-", " Shut up taehyung they're doing his job. " Yoongi scolded Taehyung. "If something happens to her, you won't live to see another day. You get it? " Taehyung said clearly. He wasn't his sister's tae anymore. He was kim Taehyung, hacker of one the biggest mafia group.

"Yes sir." Said the doctor and bowed entering the ward. One by one everyone settled down on teh chairs present.

"I can't live without her hyung" Jimin said while sitting on the floor. "I know we had the deal, hell even I came up with that idea but I love her now hyung. She's my sister and I- I can't live without her, please." His voice breaking in the end. None of them said a word but they all hurdled up together and hugged still seating on the floor. "She's our sister, she'll live with us and you won't loose her Jimin-ah" Yoongi said. Their stance was broken by my Mr kim and Mrs kim who were walking, more like running towards them.